The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Top Scary Movie Ever for You??

nurit

affiliate
Hi,

I do not like watch Scary or Horror Movies, In fact will never waste mine time for it in future also.

But If you like to watch this type of Scary Movies then please tell here to all members which is the movie that scares you most?

I asked this question to mine loving elder brother also and his answer was “Daybreaker”.

Nurit

LOL at I am Legend! I guess the zombies can make you jump.

I enjoy gore movies, the kind with really gruesome deaths. But scary movies like The Exorcist really get me scared!

In fact I am not keen on some horror films and I try not to watch any violence in the films that i watch. But at the beginning I saw something like Zombie or Calls

The one of the scary movie, I have ever seen in my entire life was Evil Dead and the all the others part of this movie. I saw this movie first time 2 years ago. I am not fond of watching the horror movies, but this movie impressed me a lot. I came to know about the more things regarding the evils and the punishment of God for the human being.
Darwen

For me is Paranormal Activity.
I have to say that is the LEAST scary movie ever, it's so lame.. boring and pointless. that's just my opinion but I feel strongly about that.
I would say a really scary film was The Ring, it doesn't make you jump out of your seat but it is bad in your head.
the Saw movies are bad too, they're just not nice x[

I also don't understand the hype behind The Exorcist, I've seen it a few times... it doesn't scare me one bit, it doesnt put bad thoughts into my mind, it's just too old fashioned for me.

MI
Back