The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TOP - 7 of services that I use in the Mobile marketing every day

JonBell

Hello forum users!

Since I'm new here, I would like to contribute to the development of the forum. Especially for you, I have prepared a TOP - 7 of services that I use in the Mobile marketing every day.

1. Google Mobile Analytics: Google Mobile Analytics not only shows where your app’s traffic comes from but how your app is used. The platform offers numerous analysis reports and features that allow you to understand and predict where your mobile app, advertisement, and website’s traffic is coming from – helping you figure out the best way to attract users and keep them.

2. Kiss Metrics: tells you more about your customer by tracking and identifying users to build a history on their behavior over time. It’s focused on the people that you are attracting and are using your application and great for in-app user metrics. It’s quite strong for analyzing individuals as well as cohorts. Note: KissMetrics is built on top of your GA install.

3. Mixpanel: tracks any action a user takes while using your app. It provides detailed “data points” which can be used to identify high value user segments to help you understand why and how your users are using your app. Similar to pay-per-install programs, Mixpanel charges by the range of data points you want to use. The data can be as specific as how many paying customers are Swiss, came from a Google ad, and haven’t logged in for a month. You can see exactly who to target and how to target them.

4. Kochava: is a mobile attribution and analytics platform integrated with more than 350 mobile ad networks, exchanges, and major publishers (including Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, and Pandora). It is a cloud-based, universal SDK that measures clicks, installs, and custom post-install events to enable real-time optimization of campaign performance management down to the site/placement and creative level.

5. AdMobiSpy: Is the first service of mobile advertising tracking. you have the opportunity of concise definition of the most profitable ad formats. You can choose appropriate networks with the most active and appreciative target audience for every product or service by yourself.

6. Singular: unifies data and workflow automation across all your marketing channels into a single dashboard.One-click integration with your existing ad networks, mobile marketing tools, and services.

7. Go2mobile: All Go2mobile group based broadcasting services contain a level of analytical functionality; thus, providing your business with a degree of intelligent marketing analysis and business use insight.

e7f468511052.png

Hello! Today continue your list of “ Services for mobile marketing” and today I 'll show you the services for analytics.

1. Segment.io - Segment.io is an API that lets you integrate all your analytics data on your website and send them to the analytics tool of your choice. This means that you do not have to install a separate JavaScript code every time you use a new analytics tool on your website. It is like the headquarters from which you can manage everything without having to go through new installations and integrations with analytics tools.

This is good news for both web and mobile analytics, especially since the company has launched a single analytics solution for mobile apps. This is a new feature in the tool where its mobile analytics SDK (software development kit) enables developers to add just a few lines of code and toggle between any analytics service that offers mobile analytics. You can take a look at some of the tool features on the website.

Pricing – Free version is available. Pricing starts from $29 per month.

16c4e578a0f3.png

2. Localytics - This is a paid mobile app analytics tool that caters to businesses such as AT&T, Bonnier, Marvel, National Geographic, Temple Run and so on. It caters to apps on mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and HTML5. You can view number of users or sessions. The tool gives you reports on app usage and other reports by location, device, carrier and app version. It also gives you A/B testing, screenflow, funnel, segments and cohort-based retention reports.

It also gives you unique features such as in-app messaging, push-messaging and life-time value tracking.

Pricing – Free for up to 10K monthly active users. Pricing starts from $200 per month.

3df6cde1eb56.png

3. Upsight - Upsight is a recent merger product of two app analytics companies Kontagent and PlayHaven. This tool gives you information about core acquisition, engagement and revenue metrics. It also provides you with funnel analysis that will help you improve your mobile app performance. The tool gives weekly revisit rate to measure retention. The tool provides deep analysis of metrics that average web analytics do not provide, with funnel analysis, cohort explorer a predictive LTV (lifetime value) that will predict how much money customers will spend in your app over their entire lifetime based on their past behavior.

Pricing – Free version is available. Pricing starts from $500 per month.

65c9ea89be28.png

4. AppSee - This is a paid iOS app analytics tool that comes with some unique features such as session recording and playback, touch heatmaps, crash recordings and in-app analytics. The tool also provides actionable insights that helps maximize customer engagement. The SDK is easy to setup and integrate. To provide better accessibility the tool offers a fully integrated online dashboard that give reports on multiple sessions or single experience, at a time. Moreover, it automatically creates events based on user interaction with your app and you can create conversion funnels based on those events.

Pricing – The tool offers a free trial but the trial period is not specified. Pricing is given on request.

ffb37a590191.png

Today, everything! Until we meet again!

thanks for this share, just want to add that google added firebase instead of google analytics, did not test that now, but they say FIREBASE has a lot of features

What a wonderful post I have come across today. Each and every day I am always equipped with the knowledge that will help in transforming my marketing abilities and tasks. Some of the tools I have been using them and therefore they are not strange to me. I will also be trying the new ones so that I may come to understand the benefits that are behind them. Otherwise let us keep up with the same spirit. I do believe we will go places when we do so.

Hello! Guys, need your advice. I am engaged in mobile marketing, just over a year. During this time, went on a good pace, there is an extra charge access to AdMobiSpy, often it helps to work. But the funny thing is that all this time I merged traffic without tracking. Actually the question: how do you use tracking? What do you advise? And if you have the opportunity to throw off please manuals to configure, thanks :)

Top 5 Options for Affiliate Tracking Software
Some people use them? Which should I choose?

1. iDevAffiliate Affiliate Marketing Platform

iDevAffiliate is one of the more popular affiliate software programs. They offer a relatively low priced program with the option to add more function with a set of modules.

The tool is easy to install and fast to learn. Definitely worth a look.

Visit iDevAffiliate

• Number of affiliates allowed: unlimited
  • Monthly subscription option (costs): $29.99 - $59.00 per month (four options)
  • Self-hosted out-right purchase option (costs): $149.99 - $399.99 one time purchase (four options).
  • Expandable with additional modules / plugins (examples): Integrates with more than 70 shopping carts (including BigCommerce, 1ShoppingCart), 8 WordPress plugins, 6 automated billing systems, 6 direct payment gateways and 14 shopping cart systems with built-in coupon code commissioning.
  • Available add-ons: SEO Links, language packs, QR codes, custom file-name, vanity coupon codes, commission alert, private signup, light-box templates, page peel templates, and affiliate training videos. Range in cost from $49.99 to $99.99 each. Some premium modules come included with some of the packages/plans.
  • Space for ad banners / network traffic: not noted
  • SEO friendly urls: Yes, available as an add-on. Links are 301 redirects instead of 302's. This maintains the "link juice".
  • Multilingual Support: Yes, available as an addon. In addition to the standard English, you will receive French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
  • Affiliate payout function: choose from percentage or flat rate payout. Also choose pay-per-click and pay-per-lead or action.
  • Multi tier (multiple level) commissions, when affiliates refer new affiliates: Up to 100 primary payout levels and up to 10 tier payout levels.
  • Recurring commissions: Yes.
  • Money back guarantee: not noted
  • Demo available: Yes, from the homepage.
Produced by: iDevDirect LLC

Post-Affiliate-Pro-Affiliate-Tracking-Affiliate-Program-Software.clipular.png

post affiliate pro software. Copyright Post Affiliate Pro
2. Post Affiliate Pro Affiliate Marketing Platform
Post Affiliate Pro is a powerful affiliate management tool. They offer customizable, tiered and recurring commissions and the option for self-hosted or subscription based software.

Visit PostAffiliatePro.com

• Monthly subscription option (costs): $29 - $99 depending on the plan
  • Self-hosted out-right purchase option (costs): one time fee ranges from $199 - $1899 depending on the package. Includes one year of updates. Subsequent years are extra.
  • Expandable with additional modules / plugins: Aweber autoresponder, actions after signup, AlertPay, ARPReach, Authorize.net, Adobe Business Catalyst, e-junkie, FastSpring, GetResponse, Google Checkout, Google Gears, Google Maps, MoneyBookers, PayPal, QuickBooks and 80+ more.
  • Space for ad banners / network traffic: Banner space: 10 MB - 1 GB / Bandwidth: 10 GB - 500 GB (depending on plan)
  • SEO friendly urls: Yes, they use 301 redirects, instead of 302. With your choice of five types of affiliate link styles, your affiliates can choose "direct link tracking" which is the cleanest link for them and the more SEO friendly one for your url.
  • Multilingual Support: Yes - currently there are 30 languages available.
  • Affiliate payout function: Mass payment option
  • Multi tier (multiple level) commissions, when affiliates refer new affiliates: Yes, this automated process encourages current affiliates to search out new ones.
  • Recurring commissions: Yes, also split commissions for sales generated by more than one affiliate.
  • Moneyback guarantee: yes, 30 day
  • Mobile access: Yes, on both Android and iOS.
  • Demo available: Yes, test the software right from the homepage.
Produced by: QualityUnit.com

Read my full review of Post Affiliate Pro

jrox-affiliate-manager.png

Jrox.com Affiliate Manager. Jrox.com Affiliate Manager
3. Jrox.com Affiliate Manager
Certainly one of the lowest cost options, JROX Affiliate Manager is a powerful tracking program. By installing the software in your hosting space, you can avoid subscription fees to the developer.

Offers a completely free version that can be used and tested. The limitation is it allows just 50 affiliates. You will have to purchase a license to use more affiliates.

Visit JROX Affiliate Manager

• Number of affiliates allowed: free version allows up to 50. Recruit unlimited affiliates after license purchase.
  • Monthly subscription option (costs): not offered
  • Self-hosted out-right purchase option (costs): $179 one time fee
  • Expandable with additional modules / plugins (examples): no, the software is complete.
  • Space for ad banners / network traffic: yes - unlimited shapes and sizes.
  • SEO friendly urls: Uses Invisilinks to create direct links with no affiliate urls. This improved your ranking with search engines.
  • Multilingual Support: not noted
  • Affiliate payout function: Supports PayPal Mass Pay so payments are fast and efficient.
  • Multi tier (multiple level) commissions, when affiliates refer new affiliates: yes
  • Recurring commissions: Yes
  • Demo available: Yes, available without an appointment.
Produced by: Jrox Technologies

omnistar-affiliatesoftware.png

OmniStar affiliate software. OmniStar
4. OmniStar Affiliate Software
The offering by OmniStar makes sense. They offer a premium subscription model with reasonable limits. They focus on SEO links and improving search visibility by means of affiliate links.

Visit OmniStar

• Number of affiliates allowed: 200 - unlimited (depending on package)
  • Monthly subscription option (costs): $47.95 - $297.95 (five subscription models available)
  • Self-hosted out-right purchase option (costs): not available
  • Expandable with additional modules / plugins (examples): Not available. Increased functionality is only available through more expensive packages. Integration with MailChimp, BigCommerce, Shopify, RackSpace, and Unbounce.
  • SEO friendly urls: Yes, they use the hash (#) in the affiliate url which causes only the root domain to be indexed. Learn more about the hash in SEO in this video by Rand Fishkin at MOZ.com.
  • Multilingual Support: Can be easily translated by modifying one file but no support comes with the purchase.
  • Affiliate payout function: not noted
  • Multi tier (multiple level) commissions, when affiliates refer new affiliates: not noted
  • Recurring commissions: not noted
  • Money back guarantee: Yes, comes with a 15 day trial.
  • Mobile access: No app on Android or iOS but the site is considered "compatible" with mobile devices.
  • Demo available: Yes, from the homepage.
Produced by: Omnistar Interactive

AffiliateShop-software.png

Affiliate Shop management software. Affiliate Shop
5. Affiliate Shop Software
AffiliateShop offers all features on all plans. The biggest difference is the promotion / listing of your program in other directories. This isn't offered at the entry level plan.

The number of shopping cart integration options is higher than offered by most of the other software providers.

Visit AffiliateShop.com

• Monthly subscription option (costs): $45.00 - $120. Setup fee of $25 applicable on all subscription plans. Integration to shopping carts, credit card processors and other software is free of charge. No transaction charges for sales.
  • Self-hosted out-right purchase option (costs): not available
  • Expandable with additional modules / plugins (examples): Integrates with more than 90 shopping carts, including: BigCommerce, 1ShoppingCart, and PayPal. All AffiliateShop features are included on all plans.
  • SEO friendly urls: Yes, direct affiliate linking.
  • Multilingual Support: not noted
  • Affiliate payout function: For the premium plans, you have the option to use PremierPay with fees ranging from 15-20% of the affiliates commissions.
  • Multi tier (multiple level) commissions, when affiliates refer new affiliates: Yes, supports up to 4 multi-level marketing tiers.
  • Recurring commissions: not noted
  • Demo available: not noted
Produced by: Pendulab (Private) Ltd.

great post, me it gonna help me on my next campaigns, now that i'm planning to try the ADMobiSpy services i hope i will have good experience with them, and moreover, better results than previously.. Thanks for this thread!!

Hello forum users!

Since I'm new here, I would like to contribute to the development of the forum. Especially for you, I have prepared a TOP - 7 of services that I use in the Mobile marketing every day.

1. Google Mobile Analytics: Google Mobile Analytics not only shows where your app’s traffic comes from but how your app is used. The platform offers numerous analysis reports and features that allow you to understand and predict where your mobile app, advertisement, and website’s traffic is coming from – helping you figure out the best way to attract users and keep them.

2. Kiss Metrics: tells you more about your customer by tracking and identifying users to build a history on their behavior over time. It’s focused on the people that you are attracting and are using your application and great for in-app user metrics. It’s quite strong for analyzing individuals as well as cohorts. Note: KissMetrics is built on top of your GA install.

3. Mixpanel: tracks any action a user takes while using your app. It provides detailed “data points” which can be used to identify high value user segments to help you understand why and how your users are using your app. Similar to pay-per-install programs, Mixpanel charges by the range of data points you want to use. The data can be as specific as how many paying customers are Swiss, came from a Google ad, and haven’t logged in for a month. You can see exactly who to target and how to target them.

4. Kochava: is a mobile attribution and analytics platform integrated with more than 350 mobile ad networks, exchanges, and major publishers (including Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, and Pandora). It is a cloud-based, universal SDK that measures clicks, installs, and custom post-install events to enable real-time optimization of campaign performance management down to the site/placement and creative level.

5. AdMobiSpy: Is the first service of mobile advertising tracking. you have the opportunity of concise definition of the most profitable ad formats. You can choose appropriate networks with the most active and appreciative target audience for every product or service by yourself.

6. Singular: unifies data and workflow automation across all your marketing channels into a single dashboard.One-click integration with your existing ad networks, mobile marketing tools, and services.

7. Go2mobile: All Go2mobile group based broadcasting services contain a level of analytical functionality; thus, providing your business with a degree of intelligent marketing analysis and business use insight.

e7f468511052.png
Thanks for this dudes, it's always great to have such threads, very insightful.

banners
Back