The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tools You Use For Analzing Compititors Backlink?

Review House

affiliate
Hi
What is the tool you are using in order to finding your competitors backlink? Right now I am using
opensiteexplorer, ahrefs, spyfu

I use Ahrefs.

In terms of your options this is what the links cape market looks like:

The 2 main players are Ahrefs and Majestic.
Ahrefs has a fresher linkscape, namely a higher octane crawler. They have also just released some cool trending content tools. Majestic have some great trust metrics, specifically their CF/TF ratio is invaluable for determining the power of links these days.

Moz, Cognitive SEO and Raven tools also have links scapes. These guys are great if you are after a wholistic SEO management platform to which you create projects and manage everything SEO related inside.

Link Research Tools is great if you are a consultant and can leave no stone unturned. LRT is expensive and extremely thorough. It is great for enterprise level SEO teams and auditing purposes.

Open Link Profiler an Backlink Watch are great free tools to get link lists for free.

Good luck and happy link prospecting!

Another vote for AHREFS.

There's been some studies done to compare Majestic and AHREFS. AHREFS was found to keep a larger database

Over a period of time, I have been looking for this tools so that I can be able to compete health with my peers but never found any. I am grateful that through this thread, i am now able to compare the tolls shared above and try to implement the best that works out for me. I will be trying the backlinkwatch so that is see the benefits it has. If all goes well, then i will have no reason as to not implement it. I want to grow further this year and hence will consider everything that works for me.

You can use one of the following to analyze your competitors:

- Majestic Historic
- GWMT
- OSE
- aHrefs
- Searchmetrics

If you want to get a more complete picture I suggest you use more than one tool.

No doubt Ahrefs is best, but pricey too. You can try ranksignals.com they also use ahrefs api and it's free.

I use both Ahrefs and Semrush to check backlink for my website.But Majestic are awesome too. You can compare it by using more than one. Both have trial and Paid version.

MI
Back