The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tool To Monitor Your Landing Page?

AGNiMA

I am thinking of writing an app to help you monitor your landing page.

I am not looking to break anyone advertising budget, so my question to this community is how much monthly/yearly would you pay for this service?

Please elaborate how you come up with your price point.

Thank you.

I am thinking of writing an app to help you monitor your landing page.

I am not looking to break anyone advertising budget, so my question to this community is how much monthly/yearly would you pay for this service?

Please elaborate how you come up with your price point.

Thank you.
What features?

i think there is something like this already out, but in my opinion maybe if you did live text updates if your server is down that would be handy. but something like this wouldnt be worth over $99 a month in my opinion, maybe like $25-$50

i think there is something like this already out, but in my opinion maybe if you did live text updates if your server is down that would be handy. but something like this wouldnt be worth over $99 a month in my opinion, maybe like $25-$50

There are a few companies out there, but I am looking to cater more towards affiliate marketers.

Thank you for your input.

There are a few companies out there, but I am looking to cater more towards affiliate marketers.

Thank you for your input.

If you can add some unqiue tools that can cater to us and make life easier it will do well. tbh i should buy a service like this, because its a pain when your server goes down and your losing money over your host being down.

If you can add some unqiue tools that can cater to us and make life easier it will do well. tbh i should buy a service like this, because its a pain when your server goes down and your losing money over your host being down.

Exactly, That is why I am asking for a price point and features marketers would love to have.

I built a program that does this a long time ago.

So much is SaaS / monthly payments and it's freaking annoying. I just develop my own programs when the long-term costs exceed development costs.

By monitoring specific URLs, it would also monitor all my dedicated servers/domains.

If there was a problem in any step of the process (from DNS Lookup to Page), it sent me an email and specified what the exact problem was.

I could set it to test every X minutes and if there was ever a problem, before sending an alert it could optionally retest after waiting X minutes. Just in case there was just some minor network hiccup.

I built a program that does this a long time ago.

So much is SaaS / monthly payments and it's freaking annoying. I just develop my own programs when the long-term costs exceed development costs.

By monitoring specific URLs, it would also monitor all my dedicated servers/domains.

If there was a problem in any step of the process (from DNS Lookup to Page), it sent me an email and specified what the exact problem was.

I could set it to test every X minutes and if there was ever a problem, before sending an alert it could optionally retest after waiting X minutes. Just in case there was just some minor network hiccup.

Thank you for your input, regarding cost: That is the reason why I am asking here first. I do not want to put a product out that will break marketers pocket. I also doing some basic maths to see if monthly subscription will cover overhead of the app.

banners
Back