The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tool for mailing

J

JSatGS

I am curious what tool people are using for large volume email sending. I looked at the price of Martketo and some of the others, but darn! We drop 500K plus each time and I am wondering if there is a better solution. At a previous place they had an internal tool that had been built by the team. I have a friend elsewhere and they use a commerical web based solution. What do people recommend? Simple solution SMTP, retry with direct, list management, HTML and Text email, Spam checker, etc.

Thanks,
JSatGS

Yes it is down. I know they are doing an update to the service. I took it down until I know 100% that they are complying with the new laws. Sorry I didn't jump in here and let everybody know.

Hey All,
Just got back in the office from a bit of travel internationally. We used the tool that CPAAlpha shared and had good success but we also use two other tools as well. I would be willing to share if people wanted to ping me an email so I know whom we are speaking with and that they are marketers. There are a number of factors that go into choosing a tool for email. It is not as easy as opening outlook and sending a message. Unfortunately, since we all use email, many are confused and think that they can do the same - you cant. Things such as deliver-ability, great sub lines, managing your list health, managing your suppression lists and unsub lists as well as ensuring your creative - Text AND HTML are prepped to hit the box clear of the spam filters.

I would also point out.... being in the spam box, is still hitting the box. Conversions CAN and DO occur even out of the spam box. Have a great sub line that makes that user want to pull it out and read the email. Most any of the mailers will tell you that in the box means any of the boxes - not just the inbox on top of everyone else.

Im off my soap box. CPAAlpha has a good tool. THey know what they are doing - very experienced. We have a good set of tools we use as well. Mail Chimp, CC, Exact Target, all are good tools for what they are intended. All this being said, anyone want ice cream? I got my crescent wrench to scoop it up for us.... Same issue - use the right tool for the job. MC, CC, ET are good for newsletters and a managed list etc. Others are for different purposes be it transactional emails, auto responders, or bulk senders. Bulk in this case is 6 figures plus on a list.

Additionally, there are a number of EXCELLENT services that are FREE or nearly on a software as a service model if you are less than 10K emails per month on the account.

Reach out and let me know your thoughts.

Hey All,
Just got back in the office from a bit of travel internationally. We used the tool that CPAAlpha shared and had good success but we also use two other tools as well. I would be willing to share if people wanted to ping me an email so I know whom we are speaking with and that they are marketers. There are a number of factors that go into choosing a tool for email. It is not as easy as opening outlook and sending a message. Unfortunately, since we all use email, many are confused and think that they can do the same - you cant. Things such as deliver-ability, great sub lines, managing your list health, managing your suppression lists and unsub lists as well as ensuring your creative - Text AND HTML are prepped to hit the box clear of the spam filters.

I would also point out.... being in the spam box, is still hitting the box. Conversions CAN and DO occur even out of the spam box. Have a great sub line that makes that user want to pull it out and read the email. Most any of the mailers will tell you that in the box means any of the boxes - not just the inbox on top of everyone else.

Im off my soap box. CPAAlpha has a good tool. THey know what they are doing - very experienced. We have a good set of tools we use as well. Mail Chimp, CC, Exact Target, all are good tools for what they are intended. All this being said, anyone want ice cream? I got my crescent wrench to scoop it up for us.... Same issue - use the right tool for the job. MC, CC, ET are good for newsletters and a managed list etc. Others are for different purposes be it transactional emails, auto responders, or bulk senders. Bulk in this case is 6 figures plus on a list.

Additionally, there are a number of EXCELLENT services that are FREE or nearly on a software as a service model if you are les than 10K emails per month on the account.

Reach out and let me know your thoughts.
sure, inbox me some details please.

I'm interested in the details too :)

Also Justin, could you please explain a bit more what is it you do ? I tried visiting your website but didn't get much informations, the "services" page is kinda messy ^^

Thanx!

Mehdi

MI
Back