Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official TONIC. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TONIC.

TONIC. submitted a new resource:

TONIC. - TONIC. is a Zero-Click & POP/CPV Marketplace

Tonic.com is the traffic marketplace for advertisers and publishers who are interested in buying or selling email, domain, pop or exit traffic. Through our self-service platform with global desktop and mobile coverage, advertisers can find exclusive, high quality traffic starting at $0.001 per unique visitor, with multiple targeting options like geo, desktop/mobile, device and carrier targeting, while publishers can find CPC/CPA campaigns with payouts above...

Read more about this resource...

i used Tonic for a couple of days and ran a few campaigns which we're pointing straight to my CPA offers and no luck.
Spent $50 and no returns what so ever.I'm still trying to figure out what their traffic is good for.
I wonder what type of offer converts well on Tonic.

i used Tonic for a couple of days and ran a few campaigns which we're pointing straight to my CPA offers and no luck.
Spent $50 and no returns what so ever.I'm still trying to figure out what their traffic is good for.
I wonder what type of offer converts well on Tonic.
You should use a spy tool to find out which niche get more profitable. After that simply follow the footstep of the wining campaign and make money.

You should use a spy tool to find out which niche get more profitable. After that simply follow the footstep of the wining campaign and make money.

Thanks for the suggestion.What spy tool you would recommend?
Did you try LoLMonies tool?

Thanks for the suggestion.What spy tool you would recommend?
Did you try LoLMonies tool?

lolmonies is meant for ppv traffic, as far as i know there are no spy tools that scrape dntx/tonic ads BUT spy tools like adplexity or adsxposed would be the best to see what type of offers/lps are being used for traffic similar to dntx/tonic

when you say selling email traffic, what do you mean exactly?

thanks

when you say selling email traffic, what do you mean exactly?

thanks
Currently you can only sell and monetize email traffic on Publisher Tonic at publisher.tonic.com. Buying Email traffic is not there yet, but stay tuned for news on that ;)

oh cool okay, have you got a doc/resource that explains this? happy to skype also

oh cool okay, have you got a doc/resource that explains this? happy to skype also
Currently we don't. Basically you need your own pool of validated email recipients and we provide you with creatives and a tracking domain for each email campaign you want to start.

ok thanks, can i contact someone from inside my tonic panel to help test this?

I made account on tonic around 4 days ago added 50$ from my cc attached verified paypal account.I also created campaign to get my account approved. I waited more then 2 days from them to activate my account since my account was still inactive i mail them and this what i got . No idea why got account block waste time with them.

Hi,

Due to security measures we can not activate your account. We will refund your balance to the Paypal account used for funding, and close your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
TONIC. Support

I made account on tonic around 4 days ago added 50$ from my cc attached verified paypal account.I also created campaign to get my account approved. I waited more then 2 days from them to activate my account since my account was still inactive i mail them and this what i got . No idea why got account block waste time with them.

Hi,

Due to security measures we can not activate your account. We will refund your balance to the Paypal account used for funding, and close your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
TONIC. Support

Amazing service isn't it?
I asked something in this thread and they never bothered to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back