The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Together Networks [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

We’d like to let you know about our best converting SOI offers, available in 15 geos, mob and web! We guarantee a high conversion rate and timely payouts.

We have our own in-house tracking system with detailed statistics and analytics.

Once your account is approved, you will be provided with a personal account manager, who will provide you with our best offers.

Please, let me know if you have any questions: skype: julia.lawrence185, email: julia.l@together.com.

Cheers,

Together Networks

65346-ksyu.jpg

Hello everybody :)

We have new HOT CPL offers for Australia waiting for you!!!

Up to $4.75 SOI! No kidding, that’s a real payout. Australia is one of our best converting countries, and we’re willing to pay A LOT for HQ traffic.

Interested? Sign up HERE

Any questions? Ping me on skype

Hi

Do you have French dating traffic? Interested in doubling your income? Sign up for our French SOI offers $3 per lead! Great Conversion Rate + our super easy and accurate tracking system.

Make an account TogetherNetworks affiliates network

Add me on skype julia.lawrence185 for more details.

Last edited:
Hi,
If you're dating/adult, you should totally join Together Networks. We have high-EPC ROI-boosting desktop and mobile offers for our dating sites such as QuickFlirt.com, Loveaholics.com, NaughtyDate.com, BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com, etc. We own all these sites so by working with us you'll work directly with the advertiser. We have offers for 15+ countries (mostly US and other major English-speaking countries, Europe, Japan), offer exclusive payouts, can pay per lead/sale/trial/install, provide accurate stats and converting creatives, offer reliable payments ON TIME (weeklies available) via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer. We have roughly 10 years of the industry experience, our AMs are professional, helpful and responsive. In case this is something that works for you please Skype me julia.lawrence185 or email julia.l@together.com

Cheers

Hello y’all,

Together Networks is looking for big seasoned affiliates, who have broken the record of 5-10K monthly to promote our unique dating offers! Different geos ( tier 1) Mob and Web. Timely payouts and no limits on volume! We can pay A LOT as long as traffic is good. Weekly payments are available with Paxum, Payoneer, PayPal and Wire.

All you need is:

1. Make an account HERE

2. Ping me on skype julia.lawrence185 or email julia.l@together.com.
You will have your personal account manager to guide you through all of our best offers.

Don’t miss you chance to work with one of the top Dating Companies in the world. And remember We’re Better Together.

Cheers,

Julia

Hey Guys,

We hope the pumpkin is going great! We are excited to remind you some facts about our casual dating offers!

1. We offer CPL, CPT, CPS and CPI models.

2. Web and mobile high-EPC ROI-boosting dating offers with exclusive payouts for 15+ countries

3. Weekly payments option, reliable payments ON TIME via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer

4. 5% referral program

5. Quality promo tools (banners, LPs, etc.) that are updated regularly

6. Detailed stats with all the data you need to analyze your ROI
Also we would like to remind that according to T&C (B2) we pay you any Commissions, net 15, provided that your account is currently greater than $500 (or $1000 if you have chosen to be paid by bank transfer) (each being "Minimum Balance"). Accounts with a balance of less than the Minimum Balance will roll over to the next month, and will continue to roll over monthly until the Minimum Balance is reached.

If you’re interested you can check out our public offers here

TogetherNetworks affiliates network

Feel free to ping me on skype: julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com

Cheers,

Julia

Hey guys,

How’s this pumpkin season treating you? We have special Halloween dating offers for Canada! And we are buying A LOT! Do you or anyone you know have Canadian traffic? Let us know! We are buying it on CPL, CPS, CPI, CPT!

We guarantee payouts on time!

TogetherNetworks affiliates network

Any questions?

Ping me on skype julia.lawrence185

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello guys!

Together Networks wishes you a Happy Halloween Weekend! May there be lots of treats for you this season. Wanna get some treats from Together Networks?

Sign up HERE to work with our most famous casual dating brands. We are looking for big affiliates who want to double their income.

Hurry up!

We are better Together.

Hello guys,

We are excited to offer you our PPS, PPT, PPL and PPI offers, available in different geos!

We guarantee:

High payouts

Good CR

Personal AM

Advanced tracking system

Payments on time ( weeklies available)

What we are looking for?

• Experienced affiliates

• Big volumes

• Almost all traffic types
We value all our partners, our policy is to make sure it’s always a win-win for our partners and us. We are a direct advertiser, and we are excited for you to promote our worldwide famous dating brands.

Let me know if you have any questions skype: julia.lawrence185 and email: julia.l@together.com

Cheers,

Julia

Together Networks

Hello guys,

We are excited to offer you our PPS, PPT, PPL and PPI offers, available in different geos!
We guarantee:
High payouts
Good CR
Personal AM
Advanced tracking system
Payments on time ( weeklies available)
What we are looking for?
Experienced affiliates
Big volumes
Almost all traffic types
We value all our partners, our policy is to make sure it’s always a win-win for our partners and us. We are a direct advertiser, and we are excited for you to promote our worldwide famous dating brands.

Ping me on skype for any question.

Cheers!

Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back