The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Together Networks [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us buddy. Just been going through the threads and i see this is an opportunity to anyone who really wanted to grow this new year. I will be doing the self evaluation of your networks and see if it will be okay for me to join you people as an affiliate marketer. It takes some few factors before I can say, yes i am in. I will also want to know if the affiliate will only be based on your dating networks or there are other ventures that you people have. please let me know.

Hi guys,

Together Networks is happy to announce that we’re now looking for new dating affiliates to try out our Pay Per Trial offers available on both mob and web platforms. Are you a rookie in a dating vertical, trying to gain experience, make good money and want to work with one of the best dating networks? If so, here is your chance, we’ll be glad to help you out.

However, if you’re a big seasoned affiliate, making at least 5-10K monthly with dating and looking to double your $$$, we’ll be incredibly happy to provide you with our best converting Pay Per Lead offers for more than 15 geos with new ones for Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Japan, Switzerland and Argentina!

Interested? Sign up here affiliates.togethernetworks.com/?pid=2a3e52cc

Ping me on skype julia.lawrence185 if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Julia

Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us buddy. Just been going through the threads and i see this is an opportunity to anyone who really wanted to grow this new year. I will be doing the self evaluation of your networks and see if it will be okay for me to join you people as an affiliate marketer. It takes some few factors before I can say, yes i am in. I will also want to know if the affiliate will only be based on your dating networks or there are other ventures that you people have. please let me know.
Hi, hit me up on skype and we can discuss it:) Have a great one!

Hi Guys,

We’re glad to let you know that Together Networks is now looking to promote new Android and iOs apps OneNightFriend and FlirtyDesires! Sounds interesting? Let me know!

And don’t forget that we still have those awesome PPL, PPT and PPS offers waiting for you.

More than 15 geos, both mob and web platforms.

Cheers,

Julia

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing great, we’re still looking for big seasoned affiliates to promote the best casual dating offers, don’t miss a chance to work with the worldwide brands Benaughty and Flirt! 15+ geos, web and mob platforms, weekly payouts. PPL, PPT, PPS offers.

Apply here TogetherNetworks affiliates network

Let me know if you have any questions email julia.l@together.com skype julia.lawrence185

Cheers and good luck!

Hello guys,

We are now looking to buy quality traffic from CAN, IT, NOR, SWE, NZ, DNK, IRL, FIN, CHE on PPL, PPT, PPS. We’d be especially interested to find affiliates from the countries mentioned above.

Some facts about our program:

Web and mobile dating offers with exclusive payouts to promote worldwide dating brands

Weekly payments option, reliable payments ON TIME via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer

5% referral program

Quality promo tools (banners, LPs, etc.)

Detailed stats with all the data you need to analyze your ROI

Responsive, helpful and professional AMs

Interested? Sign up here

Please, ping me on skype: julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com.

If you have any questions.

Cheers,

Julia

Hi guys,

We’re pleased to announce that between June 1st, 2016 and July 31st, 2016 we are holding our SUMMER AFFILIATE CONTEST. Our partners who are ready to scale their campaigns with us can earn a GUARANTEED BONUS depending on the monthly commission they earn in June and July respectively. The bonus schedule looks like this:

Earnings (total per month) Your bonus

at least $2,000 but less than $3k $100

at least $3,000 but less than $5k $300

at least $5,000 but less than $10k $500

at least $10,000 but less than $30k $1,000

at least $30,000 but less than $50k $1,500

at least $50,000 but less than $75k $2,500

at least $75,000 but less than $100k $3,750

at least $100k $5,000

for each next $100k $5,000

As you can see, the total bonus you can earn is UNLIMITED! The more quality converting traffic you send us, the larger the bonus is. Keep in mind that we have OPEN BUDGETS! Send us as much traffic as you can and AS LONG AS IT CONVERTS we'll buy it all from you. Make Together Networks your TOP partner and make money!

If you’re interested and you feel like you need more details, please, email us at affiliates@together.com or contact your account manager directly.

Remember We’re better Together!

Wish you all the best,

Julia

Hi Guys,

We’re still looking to promote our awesome Android and iOs apps OneNightFriend and FlirtyDesires! We offer competitive rates and timely payouts! Don’t miss your chance to start working with one of the leaders in the dating industry.

Cheers,

Julia

Hey y’all ;)

We are so excited about this SUMMER season! We hope you’ll have lots of FUN! We are eager to share this summer joy with you and give you an opportunity to promote our WORLDWIDE brands. This time, we’re taking it to ASIA! So please, meet our most famous brands BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com, Loveaholics.com in Japan and Korea geos (web - $2 DOI, mob - $1.5 PPL SOI).

So if you have a high quality dating traffic, just let me know! We’re buying! We are so excited to open the door of casual dating in Asia, and you can help us with it.

We guarantee:

Payments on time;

Timely support;

Advanced In-house tracking system;

Regularly updated banners and tools.

Moreover, we’re constantly looking for mob. web, app traffic for more than 15 geos. We work on PPL, PPT and PPS basis, and we have 5% referral program.

So if you are an affiliate with great traffic and good experience in the dating vertical, than you’re more than welcome to sign up HERE.

Please, ping me on skype julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com if you have any questions.

We wish you lots of summer joy and remember we’re better TOGETHER.

Cheers,

Julia

Hello guys!

We are happy to tell you that Together Networks Team is going to attend Affiliate Summit East in New York City July 31 - August 2. So we’ll be more than glad to meet you personally! We are looking to expand our network and meet as many people in the affiliate business as possible. If you’re interested in meeting, just drop me a line at julia.l@together.com or skype me at julia.lawrence185 and I’ll see you there!

Good luck to y’all!

Best,

Julia

Hey guys!

We hope you guys are enjoying these amazing summer days. We just wanted to remind you that we give 5% of commissions for a referral, so if you know a good affiliate that works with dating traffic on CPL, CPS or CPI, come join us and get 5% out of the affiliate’s commission referred by you!

We have best converting dating offers for world famous dating brands. We offer 15 geos, mob and web platform, HIGH payouts, advanced tracking system and a huge variety of inventory.

You don’t wanna miss your chance to work with us! We’re willing to pay TONS OF money for high quality dating traffic.

Interested? Ping me on skype julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com

Cheers,

Together Networks

Hello everyone!

Hope you’re doing great :) We’re excited to tell you that our media buying team is now looking for huge volume of HQ CPM, CPC traffic for these geos SWE NOR DNK FIN CAN USA ITA NZL IRL POL ARG CHE. We accept at least 80% geo targeted traffic with at least 80% male visitors. Main verticals: adult, dating, classified ads.

We are willing to pay A LOT for HQ traffic! If it sounds interesting to you, feel free to reach out to our managers:

Natalie Dunham

Natalie.Dunham@together.com

Anna Bekh

anna.bekh@together.com

MOREOVER, we want to remind you about OUR BEST CONVERTING CPL, CPT, CPS and CPI offers! We guarantee high payout and advanced inventory, mob and web platforms.

We are a direct advertiser of worldwide famous casual dating brands. Don’t miss your chance to double your income with us:) Interested in these offers?

Or reach out to me:

Email: julia.l@together.com

Cheers!

Hello everyone!

Together Networks Team is now looking for super huge volume of Scandinavian and Canadian traffic. We’re willing to pay A LOT! If your traffic converts well, we can be super flexible with payouts. Don’t miss your chance to make $$$$$$ with us by promoting some of the most famous casual dating brands BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com, NaughtyDate.com ect.

We are a direct advertiser and if you know anyone who has good dating traffic, we can offer you 5% of their commission.

Sounds interesting? Sign up here TogetherNetworks affiliates network

Have any questions or want to get approved now? Ping me on skype julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com. I’ll be glad to help!

Good luck,

Julia

7e66e301-f3c8-4b41-8c5a-5ef70fa4e8a2-original-jpeg.6851
Hi,
Join Together Networks, the stable and loyal representative of the dating business, on Webmaster Access. The event will be held on the 15th-19th of September, 2016 in Double Tree Hilton, Amsterdam. Visit the conference and take your opportunity to be informed of the latest updates in the industry. Internet technologies are gaining more and more popularity daily and are not going to slow down in pace. We are open to discussions concerning possible cooperation and will answer all of your questions. Email us on affiliates@together.com and arrange a meeting with our team. Be with the modern world – join us on Webmaster Access.
Cheers!

Hi Everyone :)

Together Networks is looking for Native Ads traffic on CPM, CPC. We have 15 + geos and we’re willing to pay A LOT! Don’t miss your chance to double your income with us by promoting some of the most famous casual dating brands.

Native ads traffic has been working extremely well for us so we’re excited to increase our volume :)

Have any questions or want to get approved now? Ping me on skype julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com. I’ll be glad to help!

Get to know Together Networks, one of the leading representatives of the dating industry, better at The European Summit. Europe’s leading affiliate and B2B networking event takes place on September 20-23, 2016 at Parkhotel, Prague. Attend the event and learn about all the benefits of cooperating with our team of professionals. We will answer any of your questions. Arrange a meeting with Together Networks on affiliates@together.com. We are waiting for you to join us on this parade of business success!
e32926be-e246-45bb-b91c-86e4fce0ebc2-original.jpeg

Hi guys :)
We, at Together Networks are so grateful for all our affiliates. We're striving to improve even more. If you have any feedback or suggestions about how we can improve our offers, please, send us an email at affiliates@together.com. Our public offers are here, however, once an account gets approved, we provide with our best converting offers, that would fit our affiliates' traffic best.
Cheers and Thanks for choosing Together Networks.

tn_dd_mf_1200x627_stat_facebook_bar_1.jpg

Hi Guys,

We hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall weather:) We have some news!
We are now looking for Japanese traffic on CPL!
mob SOI 1.5
web DOI 2.0
Don’t miss your chance to work with Together Networks, we own worldwide casual dating brands. Check us out and sign up here

Arigato :)

Hi guys!

NICHE OFFERS!!

Ebonyflirt US SOI web $2.2, mob $1.6

Wantmatures US SOI web $2.2, mob $1.6

Don't miss your chance!!!

Wanna know more? Ping me!

Cheers,

Julia

hot-offer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.