Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Together Networks [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

datingoffers

affiliate
Dear partners,

The Together Networks team is proud to announce that various affiliate programs available exclusively under supervision of

TopOffers, an innovative customer-centric CPA Network. The new arrangement will certainly bring you more profit. You will have even more support and a broader variety of offers for developing your businesses with our products through TopOffers Network.

TopOffers Team gathered professions with 10 years’ experience, along with experienced affiliate and sales managers.

Affiliates could choose general dating, niches, and up-to-date offers.

Coloboration with the strongest dating brands to generate more leads & maximize profit.

Partners include such companies as: Together Networks, NSI Holdings, IWantU Networks, and UpForIt Networks.

Dynamic PPL, 80% RevShare, Top PPS rate, CPI. TopOffers.com offering you to Earn More $$$ with every lead.

For more information, please check TopOffers Facebook group Log In or Sign Up to View
or contact manager marina@topoffers.com

Needed #SOI Dating Offers that Rocks?

Please, register at >> Topoffers Affiliate Network and apply for new links.
7lkB4yi.jpg

Attachments

• tn_eng_affr_mf180x180_stat_twlogo_vyb.png
    tn_eng_affr_mf180x180_stat_twlogo_vyb.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
New official network name

Hey guys! :D

Today I'm excited to announce our new official name: we're Together Networks now. Also, if you want to email me from now on please use the new email address: alex.liman@togethernetworks.com The official site is still under construction but it's going to be rolled out soon too. In the meantime you can sign up using the same link as before.

Thank you everybody for your patience and understanding! ;)

Sincerely,
Alex

Hi everyone :D

Just a quick update guys! We're currently looking to acquire high-quality female leads interested in casual dating. We're really open to different partnership models here. We can pay you a $ bonus for each female lead if it's a mix of male/female traffic or simply offer you a flat rate per each female lead if you have purely female traffic. Please contact me directly to discuss this further (please email alex.liman@together.com).

Thanks,
Alex

Together Networks 2014 Winter Competition!

Hi guys! :D

The Holiday Season is here and the entire Together Networks team would like to extend our best and most sincere wishes to you! We hope that 2014 will bring you lots of success, growth, and new opportunities! :)

To celebrate the holidays, we have prepared a special gift for the affiliate community. If you are not yet running any of our offers directly, now is a great time to get started with our affiliate network. Between Jan 1st and Jan 31st, 2014 we will hold our annual Winter Competition. All new active affiliates can earn a GUARANTEED BONUS depending on the commission they earn in January. The bonus schedule will look like this:

Earnings (your total per month) -> Your bonus

at least $500 but less than $1k -----> $50
at least $1000 but less than $3k ---> $100
at least $3000 but less than $5k ---> $300
at least $5000 but less than $10k ---> $500
at least $10000 but less than $30k ---> $1000
at least $30000 but less than $50k ---> $1500
at least $50000 but less than $75k ---> $2500
at least $75000 but less than $100k ---> $3750
at least $100k -------------------------------> $5000
for each next $100k -------------------------> $5000

As you can see, the total bonus you can earn is UNLIMITED! The more converting traffic you send us, the larger the bonus. Keep in mind that we have OPEN BUDGETS! Send us as much traffic as you can and AS LONG AS IT CONVERTS we'll buy it all from you. Make Together Networks your partner in 2014 and beyond and make money!

To join this promotion NOW please sign up using the button below:

If you already have an affiliate account with us and you’re currently not running any of our offers directly you can still join the promotion (you can sign into your account HERE). Just contact me (see the details below) and let me know you want to participate so that your name is on the list. After the approval simply send us your traffic and wait for the rewards!

If you need any help to get started or more information, please contact me directly: PM here, ICQ 489764815 or email alex.liman@together.com

Happy Holidays! ;)

Please note that the following rules apply:
1) The competition covers the period between January 1st and January 31st, 2014 inclusive (GMT). Only affiliate commission earned during this period will be considered.
2) The competition covers ALL active affiliate offers on both web and mobile platforms in ALL available countries; i.e. absolutely all offers you run count towards your overall monthly performance.
3) For PPL offers all existing monthly lead2sale conversion targets (by default, 4% for web and 2% for mobile) should be met; our affiliate managers reserve the right to pause non-converting campaigns
4) The total amount of your monetary bonus will be calculated after January 31st, 2014 when affiliates’ monthly performance is evaluated. If you earn a bonus, it will be added to your affiliate account after January 31st, 2014.
5) Your bonus will be paid to you as regular affiliate commission after it’s added to your account.
6) Conversions (leads and sales) rejected due to legal reasons (such as fraudulent leads and transactions, self-signups, etc.), as well as incentivized traffic, won’t be accepted and won’t count towards your performance.

Quick update on my post above, guys! As part of this promotion we're also looking to buy traffic from Mexico (MX) and Switzerland (CH). These two geos add to the current list of countries that we buy (US, Canada, UK, Australia, France, New Zealand, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, South Africa, Brazil, and India). So if you have any of those we're eager to welcome you on board! :)

Are you in Vegas these days? Do you want to meet our team members at any of the affiliate events there (Internext, ASW, iDate)? We have our reps at Internext and ASW as well as our own booth at iDate. Please feel free to stop by and ask any questions you might have. If you'd like to connect with the rep directly and set up a personal meeting please contact me (email alex.liman@together.com or ICQ 489764815) so that I can make necessary intros.

See you in Vegas! ;)

Do dating? Do TN! Just started working with them and the whole thing was a breeze - great reps, excellent resources and tools and some nice creatives thrown in - not to mention they go direct and have the highest payouts for most popular dating offers. Wish they had JHU but everything else is great!

Yeah I know :) - would just be nice to see something a little more "Facebooky" or even some landers more like the JHU ones.

Our Winter Competition where you can win up to $5k and above as a bonus ends on Jan 31st (see the details in my earlier posts here) but there's still time for you to join and earn extra with us this month! :)

Hit me up if you want to get started ASAP - PM here, ICQ 489764815 or email alex.liman@togethernetworks.com ;)

Quick update on my post above, guys! As part of this promotion we're also looking to buy traffic from Mexico (MX) and Switzerland (CH). These two geos add to the current list of countries that we buy (US, Canada, UK, Australia, France, New Zealand, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, South Africa, Brazil, and India). So if you have any of those we're eager to welcome you on board! :)

Hey everyone! I'm excited to make two important announcements :D

First of all, we've just added two more geos to the list above: we're now testing Austria (AT) and Poland (PL) as well! Got traffic from these countries? Let's give our offers a shot!

Second, we've just launched two brand new offers: Loveaholics.com and SpicyMeetings.com for US/CAN/UK/AUS traffic. These are hot and conversions are going through the roof! Contact me directly (PM here, ICQ 489764815 or email alex.liman@togethernetworks.com) to set those up!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys ;)

Let's meet in San Francisco and/or Phoenix?

I'm wondering whether anyone of you is going to attend Ad:tech San Francisco and/or The Phoenix Forum next week and would like to meet our reps there. You can get a chance to meet in person our Chief Affiliate Manager as well as the Marketing Director of our group of companies. No matter whether you're a current partner of Together Networks or only considering working with us, please feel free to ping me here/on ICQ/via email (see the sig) to get introduced and set up a meeting with our reps. They'll be happy to meet you and we're looking forward to hearing from you all! ;)

New Skype handle to contact Together Networks!

Hi guys! :)

Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my business Skype account and it's together.partners now. Please add my new handle and feel free to contact me if you'd like to get started with us fast and easy ;)

Thanks,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back