The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Todd - my Intro

Tmmatherne

affiliate
hey guys.. new to this forum but been marketing full time for 3 years now and loving it. I mostly generate traffic via SMS with software I developed however looking to get more into mobile pop ads.
I've been very successful this far and average 50K-100K/month promoting various cpa offers.
Looking forward to connecting with guys here and sharing intel.

- Todd M

Hi @Tmmatherne! Do you have a solution for your remnant traffic, or your back-button traffic? If not, you should try YTZ! Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

hey guys.. new to this forum but been marketing full time for 3 years now and loving it. I mostly generate traffic via SMS with software I developed however looking to get more into mobile pop ads.
I've been very successful this far and average 50K-100K/month promoting various cpa offers.
Looking forward to connecting with guys here and sharing intel.

- Todd M

It's always great to have an new voice of experience sharing. Welcome to AffiliateFix @Tmmatherne !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back