The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To Peerfly From Koolkitkat

Koolkitkat

affiliate
Dear, Peerfly

Hello, I was with peerfly nearly a year ago. I was noob at the time and was just promoting my email/zip submits via youtube and redirecting to blogs. I am now WAY more proficient and know the ins and outs and no longer use youtube for cpa. But my problem here is that I got banned because it was when I was a noob and VERY new to cpa. What I did was I tricked people to do offers by saying a download would pop up if they did these two offers and it wouldnt because I admit.. I DID trick them. I admit it. What im asking here and im sincerely being honest.. I want my peerfly account back like extremely bad.. its not even funny. If you read this Luke. I hope you really think about it and would let me back into peerfly which I loved so much :(. If you're reading this Luke please PM me and I will give you details. I hope we can work things out.

Sincerely,

Koolkitkat

I did the same thing bro. I am also a newbie back then and Peerfly is my first network.
In my case, I content locked movies.
I applied again and not accepted.
I think go with other networks now that accepts incentives and some Blackhat thing.

banners
Back