• 1 - 2 years

• 2 - 3 years

• 3 - 4 years

• 4 - 5 years

• 5 + years

Results are only viewable after voting.

Work from home Jobs

affiliate
I have been building websites and blogs for the past 4 years part time on top of my job, at the time I was living in Asia which was better as the dollar is worth more there, Now that I am back in Europe the extra money is great, but I won't be retiring anytime soon.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Last edited:
But to be honest, this has happened before, but usually, i get inspired with a new Affiliate program or idea and see the money and I am right back up there working like a trooper and enjoying Affiliate Marketing again.

But to be honest, this has happened before, but usually, i get inspired with a new Affiliate program or idea and see the money and I am right back up there working like a trooper and enjoying Affiliate Marketing again.
I think with so many years experiences. You are an good affiliate :)))))

I have been building websites and blogs for the past 4 years part time on top of my job, at the time I was living in Asia which was better as the dollar is worth more there, Now that I am back in Europe the extra money is great, but I won't be retiring anytime soon.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Tired of AM? Nah, but i am tired of e-mail marketing, this is a slowly dying media for AM, it will always be strong for own owned products.

With all the years i have been doing this, AM is doing stronger and stronger, because bigger and bigger, and more and more brands are seeing the potential of a win-win way to market their products. So aslong as this stays as vibrant and alive as it is, i will never get bored ;)

ive been an affiliate / app dev for about 10 years now, it's fun and all, the money is good but i dont want to be doing it super long term thats for sure, maybe another 10 years and I'll be out of the industry, it seems every year that goes by things degrade more and more, offers pay less, networks pay less, traffic costs more etc etc.

Last edited:
banners
Back