The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tips for getting faster twitter followers

Circulation.Tube

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I just started my journey with the auto twitter tool from FollowLiker and also setup auto messaging system :)

I send about 1 message a day and its adult niche.
I add follow about 350/450 people a day and after 2 days i auto unfollow.
I also like postes from other people.

But still i only have (when im lucky) 20 to 30 follow backs on my profile...

Do you got any tips? I already work with popular hastags.

Do you engage with your followers?

Are you direct linking to an offer, a squeeze/landing page, or your website?

Engagement definitely gets you more attention. I personally find that direct linking to an offer seldom works. Mind you, I don't promote adult.

I'm talking about getting faster followers on Twitter, not about linking to an offer.
First i want to create a big followers database, and after that has been accomplished, then i will send offers.

I'm talking about getting faster followers on Twitter, not about linking to an offer.
First i want to create a big followers database, and after that has been accomplished, then i will send offers.

Oh, gotcha.

Hmmm. The two questions that come to mind now, is how is your profile, is it overly promotional - something like that?

Also, is Twitter interferring somehow? I've read that they don't like the follow/unfollow thing.

Engaging with the people who do follow you, does help you. When real followers check out whether or not they want to follow back, they see that you're also a real person. By engagement, I mean not just liking posts. I personally also comment, reply and retweet. I also use Viral Content Buzz for content reposting by others and getting more followers.

Last edited:
Hi,

atm im not doing any promoting, so its just a Twitter profile with images of the girl on it withouth any links, only hastags and little seductive text to gain more followers.

Twitter isnt inferring a lot, only sometimes i need a re-activate the account, but thats is because im setting the follow settings to high i guess... so when i'm lowering them im dont need to re-activate the account anymore :)

It takes a lot fo scaling but im not in a hurry

Atm im doing the following for each account:

- Liking Tweets based on hastags
- Un-liking tweets afters 2 days
- Following 350/450 users a day
- Un-following 350/40 after 2 days (only un-follow who doesn't follow me)
- Sending DM with seductive texts, but not offer related (not yet)
- I setup auto message sending, 1 a day with picture and hastags

The bold texts i just have set that yesterday, and already im seeing big improvement on follow back :D

For getting more followers on Twitter, you have to post some quality things on daily basis. So, that reader loves to read and attract towards your post.
Mostly try to post the things on Twitter in the evening time, because at that time you can see most of the peoples online. :):):):):):)

For getting more followers on Twitter, you have to post some quality things on daily basis. So, that reader loves to read and attract towards your post.
Mostly try to post the things on Twitter in the evening time, because at that time you can see most of the peoples online. :):):):):):)
Yes indeed, already doing that :) dont know if it has a big improvement because i didnt record those stats from day to day, but i'm sure it will help a bit :)

Follow relevant account and retweet others tweet so they will follow you back for sure,

I have been growing my twitter account for my blog very recently and its doing pretty well. Gained around 670 followers in last 60 days. I would say all of them are organic as i never followed a single person manually or by any tool. I just follow someone whenever they follows me. Unfollow someone when they unfollows me. I use some good tools to automate few things. It all depends on how active you are and what kind of contents you share. The more quality content you will share, the better attention you will get. Right now I am getting around 40-60 followers everyday since last 4 days.

I have been growing my twitter account for my blog very recently and its doing pretty well. Gained around 670 followers in last 60 days. I would say all of them are organic as i never followed a single person manually or by any tool. I just follow someone whenever they follows me. Unfollow someone when they unfollows me. I use some good tools to automate few things. It all depends on how active you are and what kind of contents you share. The more quality content you will share, the better attention you will get. Right now I am getting around 40-60 followers everyday since last 4 days.

It's because you offer valuable content. I've read your blog. :)

It's because you offer valuable content. I've read your blog. :)
Exactly, sharing good content helps in getting lots of attentions and shares too. I don't post daily on my blog. So i share some good engaging content from top blogs on my niche regularly. Helps in keeping the account active and gaining more visibility from my followers. Once i get listed on someone's list, i get more visibility from members of that list along with my own followers.

Agree! good content is very helping for growing your followers/readers. But i dont have time to write articles for 20 accounts every day or 1 times a week... But i will look this weekend if i can get it done by importing RSS articles from the web on to my Twitter account automatically.

Agree! good content is very helping for growing your followers/readers. But i dont have time to write articles for 20 accounts every day or 1 times a week... But i will look this weekend if i can get it done by importing RSS articles from the web on to my Twitter account automatically.
Like I said, you can share good content by following top authority blogs in your niche and share their content with proper hashtags. You can use buffer to schedule all your post. You can also use hootsuite to find tweets which is popular in your niche, can retweet them or schedule them on your buffer.

Like I said, you can share good content by following top authority blogs in your niche and share their content with proper hashtags. You can use buffer to schedule all your post. You can also use hootsuite to find tweets which is popular in your niche, can retweet them or schedule them on your buffer.
I can also use RSS feed import for that.

Hello buddy. I hope that you are doing fine today. I will urge you that you can decide to do the hard way of getting the followers but who are genuine. It is hard because it takes a lot of time. be sure to ride on the popular hashtags that are geared towards getting more followers. I am sure when you do that, you will increase the followers who will be active and thus meaningful to the decisions that you are making. Avoid the purchase followers.

banners
Back