The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Tips for Email Marketing

powermta kudos

affiliate
Tip 1

Do Some Email Marketing

It might seem obvious, It doesn't have to be a regular newsletter, even one e-Christmas card a year is a good start. People like to know you care about them and sending them a letter is one of the best ways of showing some love.

Tip 2

Write your email as you are talking to friends

Do you prefer to receive an email from a good friend or a big corporation? By toning down the corporate tone of your email and writing in a friendly and respectful voice you can create trust between yourself and your subscribers.

Tip 3

Personalize your message

Don't be lazy and send a bulk email if you can send something unique for each recipient. Look at your list and consider whether there's a personal message, or a helping hand you can lend each individual. And make sure if you know their name, use it.

Tip 4

Sell the email in the subject line

This is the first thing people see so it's important to get it right. Keep it short and make it stand out in a crowded inbox by offering something of value and by using power words that incite curiosity and excitement. If the subject line doesn't make people go 'OMG, I HAVE to read this email', they won't.

Tip 5

Keep it snappy

People get bored easily and everyone is busy so make your email scannable by using subheadings and short paragraphs. You can always link off to your website if you want to go into more detail.

Tip 6

Pictures are pretty

However don't go overboard as some email programs can remove images or it might make the email load slowly.

Tip 7

Make it mobile-friendly

You need to make sure your email is optimized for mobile devices. This way your subscribers can read your email on their way to work or during lunch. Return Path's study found that 63% of Americans and 41% of Europeans would either close or delete an email they couldn't read on their mobile.

Tip 8

Include a call to action

Your subscribers choose to be on your list, hence they want to know about your business, products, or news. Invite them to take an action and the response is typically quite positive.

Tip 9

Include social media share buttons

By allowing your subscribers to share your email on Twitter and Facebook you can capitalize on potential new business and sign up new subscribers.

Tip 10

Don't spam

Spamhaus and other anti-spam organizations have strict anti-spam legislation. Follow it, or you'll pay fine.

Tip 11

Send your email at the right time

We like to read newsletters while we have time at lunch but every industry is different. You can experiment and see what days and times work best for your subscribers.

hope this is helpful, in case any query or help skype or text me.

Any advice for good subjects?
tr

Tо build, еxесutе, аnd mаintаin еffесtivе еmаil mаrkеting саmpаigns, yоu must pаy сlоsе аttеntiоn tо yоur аudiеnсе, thе mеssаgе, аnd аvоid thе соmmоn trаp оf simply blаsting оut sеlf-prоmоtiоnаl mеssаgеs. This оnly lеаds tо rесipiеnts hitting thе dеlеtе buttоn mоrе thаn оpеning yоur mеssаgе.Tо gеt yоu оn thе right pаth fоr саmpаigns thаt bооst lеаd nurturing аnd rеturns, this еbооk prоvidеs yоu with 10 tips fоr suссеssful еmаil mаrkеting саmpаigns

Thanks for the inform shared. I have been able to go through the tips and gotten a few which I believe will help me perform my tasks with much easy. I want to start using them as from today and just to know the results they will be able to generate. I will thereafter be able give feedback on this after some few days or weeks.

Very important in email marketing is to A/B test everything as a small change in OR and/or CTR can lead to a significant increase in performance.

Also you need an opt-out link; make it as small as possible though :)

Tip 1

Do Some Email Marketing

It might seem obvious, It doesn't have to be a regular newsletter, even one e-Christmas card a year is a good start. People like to know you care about them and sending them a letter is one of the best ways of showing some love.

Tip 2

Write your email as you are talking to friends

Do you prefer to receive an email from a good friend or a big corporation? By toning down the corporate tone of your email and writing in a friendly and respectful voice you can create trust between yourself and your subscribers.

Tip 3

Personalize your message

Don't be lazy and send a bulk email if you can send something unique for each recipient. Look at your list and consider whether there's a personal message, or a helping hand you can lend each individual. And make sure if you know their name, use it.

Tip 4

Sell the email in the subject line

This is the first thing people see so it's important to get it right. Keep it short and make it stand out in a crowded inbox by offering something of value and by using power words that incite curiosity and excitement. If the subject line doesn't make people go 'OMG, I HAVE to read this email', they won't.

Tip 5

Keep it snappy

People get bored easily and everyone is busy so make your email scannable by using subheadings and short paragraphs. You can always link off to your website if you want to go into more detail.

Tip 6

Pictures are pretty

However don't go overboard as some email programs can remove images or it might make the email load slowly.

Tip 7

Make it mobile-friendly

You need to make sure your email is optimized for mobile devices. This way your subscribers can read your email on their way to work or during lunch. Return Path's study found that 63% of Americans and 41% of Europeans would either close or delete an email they couldn't read on their mobile.

Tip 8

Include a call to action

Your subscribers choose to be on your list, hence they want to know about your business, products, or news. Invite them to take an action and the response is typically quite positive.

Tip 9

Include social media share buttons

By allowing your subscribers to share your email on Twitter and Facebook you can capitalize on potential new business and sign up new subscribers.

Tip 10

Don't spam

Spamhaus and other anti-spam organizations have strict anti-spam legislation. Follow it, or you'll pay fine.

Tip 11

Send your email at the right time

We like to read newsletters while we have time at lunch but every industry is different. You can experiment and see what days and times work best for your subscribers.

hope this is helpful, in case any query or help skype or text me.

I agree in most, it all depends if your doing affiliate marketing or if you are doing own projects :)

banners
Back