The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Time spent on Affiliate Marketing

Anastasia AdCombo

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
AdCombo
Just interested in how much time you spend on AM :)
Do you do AM full-time or is it just a hobby for you and you do it when you have spare time (part-time)?

With such a devotion you must be an AM tycoon :)

Kidding apart, it is great that you really love what you do, it is 90% of success in any business
Thanks. Now I finally know the 3rd comparative form of an affiliate: Super-Affiliate, Mega-Affiliate and... Affiliate-Tycoon.
I will aim for that, solemnly promised - and I can already imagine it quite literally ...

+ correctly, love, joy & lots of fun to the daily small steps are the paving stones on a 24/7/365 way ;)

Thanks. Now I finally know the 3rd comparative form of an affiliate: Super-Affiliate, Mega-Affiliate and... Affiliate-Tycoon.
I will aim for that, solemnly promised - and I can already imagine it quite literally ...

+ correctly, love, joy & lots of fun to the daily small steps are the paving stones on a 24/7/365 way ;)

Affiliate-Tycoon is the last and the most honourable stage of the development process of any affiliate marketer ;)

Way, WAY too much these days - but coffee certainly helps :D Then again AM beats working at Dominos anyday, ha!

Nick

Coffee helps in the majority of situations, by the way ;) it is a really wonderful potion

But getting down to business, you mentioned Dominos, so you are trying to double-job? Doesn't one activity distract you from another one, and vice versa?

you mentioned Dominos, so you are trying to double-job? Doesn't one activity distract you from another one, and vice versa?

I used to work in a fast food joint donkeys ago, then did some finance/banking/trading in the corporate world before doing IM around the clock - but the caffeine injections have been part of my daily routine for years
:D

@azgold haha good, it seemed to be a spammy kind of message to get more sales. Good job!

Does this stuff work? Aren't we, like, the worst targets for these tactics?

Edit to answer the OP: 24/7, of course! But it's a balance deal. We're working "around the clock" - but we try to be smart with the time we're using so we still have a balance between our personal lives and AM. You need a break and a complete perspective to keep the energy up. After a number of hours, you'll experience diminishing returns, and then start making mistakes. AM requires 24/7 readiness, but not 24/7 work (that would drive you nuts!)

Does this stuff work? Aren't we, like, the worst targets for these tactics?

Edit to answer the OP: 24/7, of course! But it's a balance deal. We're working "around the clock" - but we try to be smart with the time we're using so we still have a balance between our personal lives and AM. You need a break and a complete perspective to keep the energy up. After a number of hours, you'll experience diminishing returns, and then start making mistakes. AM requires 24/7 readiness, but not 24/7 work (that would drive you nuts!)
Hello Ben. I am asking Maureen Burton with Advidi who you are atm haha, because i have my campaigns running with you guys.

We should be but not all are obs with stuff like this. I work 24/7 and i love it but i do enjoy the moments where i am not on the computer and can deal with it through phone so i can focus on other things aswell.

Hello Ben. I am asking Maureen Burton with Advidi who you are atm haha, because i have my campaigns running with you guys.

We should be but not all are obs with stuff like this. I work 24/7 and i love it but i do enjoy the moments where i am not on the computer and can deal with it through phone so i can focus on other things aswell.

Hey Dennis! Yes, Maureen just messaged me :)

I'm the copywriter here at Advidi, so I don't actually do much direct AM work myself, but I'm very connected to the team. I love the work I do as well (coming from SMB marketing, it's a LOT more interesting). But I've found that there's such a thing as putting too much time into it. I want to make sure I always perform at my best, and that's meant learning to take a break here and there. It's hard to do when you enjoy your work... but it really does pay off.

MI
Back