The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Time of the year

whiskymac

Hiya lads and lassies hope you are all well and keeping busy, things are a little quiet in Scotland right now but sure it will get going again soon ( having a quiet prayer).
In this slower period it has given me time to take a fresh look at my websites and yep found more than a few mistakes so take full advantage of any spare time to look at your sites with fresh eyes and dont be frightened to be critical (just not to much).
So i am now setting about my winter campaign (soon be christmas) an affiliates year is a short one. So crack on , loads to do loads to be made keep your mind open read posts from other peeps (not me cos I aint that bright) hard work, be determined , dont be put off and when things are not going the way you would like do something about it. A time for up and doing as we say in Scotland if your not happy with your lot then do something about it.
Right that the phil.....philosoph.........advice for one year from me. Now as I mentioned never to early to plan for xmas,so I like all malts so remmber me come the time for drawing up your xmas list.
One day I will put a post up when I have not a a wee dram...........nah

may you never be short of whisky....mac!

Wow, I read your words in my mind with a Scottish accent and I swear to god, I lost you in like 15 seconds... :D - "So crack on , loads to do loads" - love it...

Things are quiet where I am in the East Midlands getting clicks but no sales.

You're not alone with the clicks but no sales thing... :confused:

And by the way, whiskymac, you're right, there's always what to fix on your pages when you look at them months after you created them.

banners
Back