The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Time for an about me...

Cory

affiliate
Hey All,

I stumbled upon the site doing some Google searches for some extra help with CPV Labs. Seemed like a good place to learn much more than just tracking so I decided to take advantage of the offer and join.

I recently created my own physical products and subscription service in the family niche and I look forward to learning as much as possible here to really maximize my profits. I'm fairly new to most of this and most days I'm flying by the seat of my pants but if I can offer any help or add value, I'll certainly do so... Looking forward to learning from you all. Cheers.

C.

Welcome man, I'm quite new here also. I think its awesome you already have a product and a tangible one at that! Good luck in your venture.
Oh wow, plus your already in the dojo! I look forward to learning one or two things from you! :p

Hey there @NOP,

Yup I have physical products and a monthly subscription service that's doing OK but not where I need it to be.

I try not to get too hung up on minor details and just dive into things and figure out how to make them happen. I think people get so hung up on the planning phase that they forget how much they can learn by just jumping in.

Not sure how much help I can be but if you need anything you can certainly reach out. I'm particularly good at lighting fires under people's asses so if you ever need motivation come see me. Cheers.

banners
Back