The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Thought it was time to say hello...

lsgbiz

affiliate
Greetings everyone,

decided to introduce myself as I'm feeling kind of demotivated right now, maybe writing here would cheer me up.

I am a "full-time" affiliate marketer. I'm quoting "full-time" for a reason.

As many of you, I've also read the 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris and thought to myself it was kind of an utopia in the past.

Saw lot of people saying that you shouldn't trust so called gurus and people in Internet Marketing making such kind of statements because they are all bullshit and lies.

Truth is, I've spent the last year and a half traveling around and worked only 2-3 weeks in the entire period so the only thing I can say to you is that is totally achievable.

By the way, I'm not proud of myself. Reaching a stable monthly income of course wasn't easy at the beginning, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be.

I feel frustrated to have the freedom to work on my projects and not doing anything about it. So no, don't you think for a second that being in this field is easy, as most of the time you will be your worst enemy.

I found myself reading again a couple of minutes ago Charles Ngo story about how he started:

"The journey to success is lonely. When I was staying home on the weekends building my business, everyone was out clubbing and getting drunk. I preferred reading books about copywriting to playing video games or watching TV. What helped me through the daily grind was visualizing the future I wanted. Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow."

Suddenly I remembered those nights, wake till late after 8-12 hours of my main job to continue working on my own projects. Those lonely weekends writing article after article and tuning landing pages while my friends were out partying.

So I felt the need to write down how I feel, and thank Charles (even if he don't know about it) and all the other affiliate marketers and members of this forum that invest their time inspiring and helping other people sharing their stories. Thank you!

Time for me to roll up my sleeves again, glue my ass to the chair and fucking do something to reach the next level.

Good look to everyone in your goals!

What up lsgbiz ma dude!!! :)
Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix:

Unfortunately, motivation tends to die at a fast rate when a person hustles like it’s no one’s business for an extended period of time. After all, people are not machines. We need sleep, and we have to recharge the mind, body and soul (preferably on a daily basis).

Thanks a bunch for sharing. Your post is
right on time. Many times it's our own actions
that hurt us. “We have met the enemy and he is us”

We must create an environment for ourselves that keeps
us motivated and on the right path.

It's not only managing campaigns,....but self management as well.
This is for anything....but even more crucial for Entrepreneurs like us.

You have been thru another lesson. Let's learn how to stay
motivated. It does NOT happen by itself. We must do it for ourselves.

Here is an article that can help > 4 Ways to Stay Motivated and Grow Your Business

Welcome @lsgbiz your post helped this morning, feeling bit deflated and thinking whats the point but reading that reminded me what i'm trying to achieve, right lets chatting more work!!! :p:p

Oh and some good pointers on that post @Albertomax1 :cool:

Greetings everyone,

decided to introduce myself as I'm feeling kind of demotivated right now, maybe writing here would cheer me up.

I am a "full-time" affiliate marketer. I'm quoting "full-time" for a reason.

As many of you, I've also read the 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris and thought to myself it was kind of an utopia in the past.

Saw lot of people saying that you shouldn't trust so called gurus and people in Internet Marketing making such kind of statements because they are all bullshit and lies.

Truth is, I've spent the last year and a half traveling around and worked only 2-3 weeks in the entire period so the only thing I can say to you is that is totally achievable.

By the way, I'm not proud of myself. Reaching a stable monthly income of course wasn't easy at the beginning, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be.

I feel frustrated to have the freedom to work on my projects and not doing anything about it. So no, don't you think for a second that being in this field is easy, as most of the time you will be your worst enemy.

I found myself reading again a couple of minutes ago Charles Ngo story about how he started:

"The journey to success is lonely. When I was staying home on the weekends building my business, everyone was out clubbing and getting drunk. I preferred reading books about copywriting to playing video games or watching TV. What helped me through the daily grind was visualizing the future I wanted. Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow."

Suddenly I remembered those nights, wake till late after 8-12 hours of my main job to continue working on my own projects. Those lonely weekends writing article after article and tuning landing pages while my friends were out partying.

So I felt the need to write down how I feel, and thank Charles (even if he don't know about it) and all the other affiliate marketers and members of this forum that invest their time inspiring and helping other people sharing their stories. Thank you!

Time for me to roll up my sleeves again, glue my ass to the chair and fucking do something to reach the next level.

Good look to everyone in your goals!

TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @lsgbiz !

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @lsgbiz !

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thank you, so far the last couple of days have been very productive!

I'm mostly into SEO and Web Analytics. SEO has always been my main traffic channel but now I want to tackle paid traffic, I need to get confortable enough with some alternative traffic source.

Since I like adult offers I'm playing around with TJ, no positive ROI so far but I also know I'm not doing everything I can to optimize my campaigns (need to test landing pages, banners, time, GEO, bid, etc.). So between one task and the other I try to "suck" as much information as possible from others people experience :D

Thanks again!

Thank you, so far the last couple of days have been very productive!

I'm mostly into SEO and Web Analytics. SEO has always been my main traffic channel but now I want to tackle paid traffic, I need to get confortable enough with some alternative traffic source.

Since I like adult offers I'm playing around with TJ, no positive ROI so far but I also know I'm not doing everything I can to optimize my campaigns (need to test landing pages, banners, time, GEO, bid, etc.). So between one task and the other I try to "suck" as much information as possible from others people experience :D

Thanks again!

You are doing what we have all done at some point. Keep this in mind, SEO requires repetitive tasks and it took you some time to establish the schematics for a successful model to employ. Paid traffic is not different in that regard. Sustained repetition is what gets you to the gold by establishing schematics of the models you wish to employ.

You'll hook up with your goals for paid traffic over the course of a couple months and will have established a set of brains for yourself that delineate the basics well enough to stay within the margins of positive ROI's. Once you achieve this then you will begin to understand scaling and going big.

MI
Back