Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not started the course

• I have started but not completed the course

• Total voters

AndrewCatnip

affiliate
I am a mature age media graduate move to Bangkok five years ago and recently joined the ShoeMoney network get paid to learn in a MMA style belt ranking online environment . And its true Jeremy Shoemaker or ShoeMoney media does pay and I have learned a lot . But need to take it a step further .How to do this . Luckyboy copy.jpg
Luckyboy copy.jpg

I am a mature age media graduate move to Bangkok five years ago and recently joined the ShoeMoney network get paid to learn in a MMA style belt ranking online environment . And its true Jeremy Shoemaker or ShoeMoney media does pay and I have learned a lot . But need to take it a step further .How to do this .

Hello @AndrewCatnip and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've read about ShoeMoney's new endeavor and maybe you can share with us your experience with him and what you would like to do to further your new business.

Perhaps this will help you get some answers and develop a plan for your beginnings:

Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Ok thanks I am planning to join the dojo in the near future . Currently I have website and that was part of the course and have been doing some youtube videos .There was a webinar which looked like it could be a good product it was a classic sales pitch and was selling CPI marketing to mobile phones . The mobile area is huge these days and not saturated but I had to pass at the moment . From what was said it intimated the clicks were cheap and on joining you are assigned a manager . I have no problem putting in the work and am learning but will take all your advice and do the research . Tracking and was looking at Improvely and Leadpages combination . Running a FB campaign in the muscle and fitness niche . I will do more research thanks . Currently I have a hosting with Blue host and also hosting24.com . Take a look if you like why I like hapkido . I am very impressed with this forum it has a good feel . OK back to the checking out the various types of marketing .

Ok thanks I am planning to join the dojo in the near future . Currently I have website and that was part of the course and have been doing some youtube videos .There was a webinar which looked like it could be a good product it was a classic sales pitch and was selling CPI marketing to mobile phones . The mobile area is huge these days and not saturated but I had to pass at the moment . From what was said it intimated the clicks were cheap and on joining you are assigned a manager . I have no problem putting in the work and am learning but will take all your advice and do the research . Tracking and was looking at Improvely and Leadpages combination . Running a FB campaign in the muscle and fitness niche . I will do more research thanks . Currently I have a hosting with Blue host and also hosting24.com . Take a look if you like why I like hapkido . I am very impressed with this forum it has a good feel . OK back to the checking out the various types of marketing .

Keep pushing on, you are taking action and that will get you where you want to be. You are in formulation mode and this will lead you to a plan that executes and produces. Keep us posted @AndrewCatnip !

Will do thanks doing the best I can everyday in LOS Its a fun thing getting paid to learn I went from white belt to Ninja in one day. and got some cash into my paypal but there was a hitch came eventually . I like Paypal spoke to an assistant on the phone and he fixed it up on the spot . Had a ghost account . ShoeMoney of Jeremy is quite a success comes across like he is a comic book hero and he says he tripped on a rock and fell into money . Quite a story .

.;)
Screenshot-2015-05-17-08.39.41.png

Will do thanks doing the best I can everyday in LOS Its a fun thing getting paid to learn I went from white belt to Ninja in one day. and got some cash into my paypal but there was a hitch came eventually . I like Paypal spoke to an assistant on the phone and he fixed it up on the spot . Had a ghost account . ShoeMoney of Jeremy is quite a success comes across like he is a comic book hero and he says he tripped on a rock and fell into money . Quite a story .
And yes to posting a story about the progress its here Ask Me Anything - Making my first Dollar online with ShoeMoney | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix I am taking your advice and like your laid back style fishing is on my shortlist in the Gulf of Thailand with some one to bait the hook . Thais are great and the fishing is too . Seafood here is alive when you buy it . It amazed me the first time I saw it all these 2-3 pound kicking on a tray with some ice . I pointed to one and it was scaled gutted and in cutlets in less time than it takes to say Jack Robertson . Strange walking along with a dead fish still kicking don't get much fresher . I am looking at VPS .

.;)
Screenshot-2015-05-17-08.39.41.png
Keep pushing on, you are taking action and that will get you where you want to be. You are in formulation mode and this will lead you to a plan that executes and produces. Keep us posted @AndrewCatnip !

Just got a one month free trial VPS over at hosting 24 will be applying it to an existing domain and will report the results so far it has not been smooth had to put in a ticket to unsnarl the initial setup hope it gets better . Have to say I like snagit just got that handy tool .. ok

banners
Back