The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Return of Stephen

StephenR

affiliate
HELLO EVERYBODY! It's good to be back home from Iraq and back to business. Trying to run things out of Baghdad on an 8kbps connection was worse than watching paint dry.

Lots to do and catch up with here on the forums. Looking forward to chatting with you guys and burning up the threads! :D

Welcome back, Stephen.

A lot has changed during the year that you were away. There are a lot more members, changes in the rules, some new forums and some new features.

A lot of posts have been made during that time, so there will be plenty for you to catch up on.

I know you are glad to be home again.

Wow Stephen, you're back. I'm SO glad you are OK. I have wondered and worried about you often. So where are you stationed now?

Yep lots to catch up on here. Tons to read! Look forward to having you around and posting again. Welcome back!

Stephen,Am Gpower a New Member!

Hi Stephen,I want to welcome you back to this great forum full of kind experts.I just joined this community and am really enjoying myself here!
I know I will have a lot to learn from you too now that you are back.Hope things are getting better in Iraq now?Anyway,it is good to have you back.
From my little stay here,I have discovered that there are a lot of things to learn about and am trying to catch up too.I believe I will catch up with the speed at which the forum is going.Welcome Stephen.

banners
Back