The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The power is in the links

affiliate
The best part about affiliate marketing is the passive income! What is better than taking a few minutes out of your day and simply posting links online that will be there for perpetuity and can earn you money? The income potential over time has the ability to compound and earn thousands of dollars. I've been doing all kinds of affiliate marketing for years and I first started with adult marketing. 8 years ago, it was a booming market, but with the advent of tube sites, traditional adult marketing is becoming more difficult. On the bright side, there are fewer adult affiliates actively posting links to FHG's and pay sites. These sites are still wildly profitable and the owners are still making millions. In the past few months, I have made thousands of dollars posting links to FHG's and I do so through sites like Tumblr and Twitter. What are some of the methods you have been using to post your adult affiliate links and do you still even bother?

The best part about affiliate marketing is the passive income! What is better than taking a few minutes out of your day and simply posting links online that will be there for perpetuity and can earn you money? The income potential over time has the ability to compound and earn thousands of dollars. I've been doing all kinds of affiliate marketing for years and I first started with adult marketing. 8 years ago, it was a booming market, but with the advent of tube sites, traditional adult marketing is becoming more difficult. On the bright side, there are fewer adult affiliates actively posting links to FHG's and pay sites. These sites are still wildly profitable and the owners are still making millions. In the past few months, I have made thousands of dollars posting links to FHG's and I do so through sites like Tumblr and Twitter. What are some of the methods you have been using to post your adult affiliate links and do you still even bother?

Indeed these days it's very hard to do adult marketing using the approaches you've mentioned. I guess most money in adult is currently made through adult media buys at the ubiquitous tube sites.

Indeed these days it's very hard to do adult marketing using the approaches you've mentioned. I guess most money in adult is currently made through adult media buys at the ubiquitous tube sites.
Agree. It seems like everybody owns the major sites and ad networks. Plus they advertise their own products. its a win win for them. But if the money investment paid off then good for them.

banners
Back