Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Official GTA V Thread

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Hey all!

So GTA V has been out for a few days now and I want to know what you guys think so far. I personally believe it's Game of the Year at this point and I am only a few hours in.

The ability to switch between characters really adds some new flavor, and all of the customization portions are really well done.

I am playing it for PS3. How about you!?

Yeah I went out yesterday and purchased it, glad I did! I was planning on waiting a week or two but the hype got to me.

Every other forum has a GTA Topic, figured I would make one here too. haha

Should I get it for my 12 year old? He plays call of duty and FPSers but think GTA might be too much. Unfortunately Terreria is more my speed:eek:

Should I get it for my 12 year old? He plays call of duty and FPSers but think GTA might be too much. Unfortunately Terreria is more my speed:eek:

I wouldn't recommend it, but it depends on his maturity I guess. This GTA seems way worse than the others in terms of language. It's REALLY bad, and there is little remorse in their tones. Not sure how he would react to it all, my advice would be no.

As far as Terraria, I would definitely suggest that for a 12 year old! heh

Thanks for the info, I don't mind the military style shooters because it has a line. It's a battle zone. I'm Not much for the street violence and negative attitude.

I just got it yesterday in the mail. Played it for a little bit, and i really like it.

A lot of great reviews out there. I hardly buy games on release day because of the full price. I wait for a price drop or special. In GTA5, i would say it's definitely worth the price, since you can do all kinds of stuff, and a lot of replay value.

[video=youtube;pciGmXmE3uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pciGmXmE3uk[/video]

I don't game a lot these days but I've always loved the GTA serious and am seriously tempted to get this...

Only problem is it would probably totally kill all productivity for a few weeks ha.

Last edited:

Do it! You'd get cool dad points lol. I know when i was 12 I wouldnt be happy if I couldnt get the game lol

I played Mortal Kombat as a kid too, but I think this is a different type of demon.

Mortal Kombat didn't really have a lot of cussing, sexual themes or drug use. Plus it was way harder to actually kill somebody in MK with the Finishing Moves. In GTA killing somebody and stealing their car to run over 50 other people can be done pretty easily.

I think the language is the worst part though, kids pick up on that easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not really into video games even though I have had almost every console known to man...lets just say I am not an avid gamer now. I do LOVE GTA. I like games you can sit back and relax with ans shoot the crap out of everything when you have a bad day...or good day. I have a PS3 and i embarrassingly only use it for netflix hulu and watching movies even though i have a blue ray that sits untouched

I don't have GTA V yet, recommended?

That very much depends on how much work you want to get done over the next couple of weeks.

If you want to keep up the daily grind then I don't recommend. If however, you want to get hooked on a video game and complete no work, then go for it!

That very much depends on how much work you want to get done over the next couple of weeks.

If you want to keep up the daily grind then I don't recommend. If however, you want to get hooked on a video game and complete no work, then go for it!

There is a chance you could play it responsibly. A very slim chance though, haha

Really looking forward to playing it. The best part about GTA games is following all the rules, nicely ask someone to borrow their car and take a nice drive around the city, obeying all the traffic laws :cool:

Really looking forward to playing it. The best part about GTA games is following all the rules, nicely ask someone to borrow their car and take a nice drive around the city, obeying all the traffic laws :cool:

And bringing it back without one scratch, that's the important part. Ah, how I love GTA :p

MI
Back