The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Movie and the Quote that made me Chase my Dream!

CPAEXPERT

CPAEXPERT.jpg

This movie is based on True Story, and it helped me to believe in myself and to motivate myself, Yes i can do it!
Yes i can do it. It might sound crazy but whenever i felt sad and actually failed to achieve something, i used to get drunk and high and watch the clippings all by myself and i actually cried many times.
I still cry, and keep praying.
I have failed to achieve many things that i actually want to achieve in my life and i am still struggling. It is not the money. It is something more than that, I feel so hopeless, but i never gave up and i will not i am still looking forward and still keep falling, in some personal things that i am desperate to achieve .
I recently failed in one of the interview, (not a job interview)that i prepared so much, one cannot really imagine of my hard work i have gone through just for one single interview, which i have been trying since 2004, got through in 2009 and got em approved, but due to family reason i sacrificed by dream! And i am trying again! It was the opportunity but i gave up for my family. I gave up my dream!
Now i am still after it, been 11years of my chase and i know it will take more years, may be my dream will never be fulfilled.
God knows it, that the dream is not for me anymore, but i am not going to stop!
I will keep trying until i fade away!

MI
Back