The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

THE most powerful SEO method

L

LionCPA

Very quick contribution here,

if you want to rank, you will want to use linkwheels.

Simply research them, the idea is very simple but it is damn effective!

Pretty silly thread if your not gonna leave info?

Ill give you a chance to fill in the gaps!

Just wondering if the google penguin might have fowled up link wheels ?
Very quick contribution here,

if you want to rank, you will want to use linkwheels.

Simply research them, the idea is very simple but it is damn effective!

Just wondering if the google penguin might have fowled up link wheels ?

I doubt they can. They can only detect the ones that have repeat patterns, ie. the commercial link wheels, where huge numbers of sites are interlinked.

@K I agree, no substance to this topic IMO. OP should at least explain what the linkwheels are.

Im back, and here are some more details.

I personally own powrhost, a free unlimited hosting provider.

Put "free unlimited hosting" into google.

Guess who's on no.2 ?

LinkWheels DO work, I have done it on multiple sites.

Here is how you do it:

1. Write 10 articles, each 500 words long. Your keyword should be 3-5% and use many similar keywords as well. e.g. if you're trying to rank for "weght loss" also mention "fat loss"
  2. Create an account on 10 bloggin sites such as blogger, multiply, insanejournal etc.
  3. Make sure you're blogs's subdomain has your keyword in it
  4. Insert the articles.
  5. The first sentence should have your keyword in it, linking to your website you're trying to rank
  6. The next paragraph should have another link with your keyword, and link that to the next blog
  7. This creates an infinate loop

Im back, and here are some more details.

I personally own powrhost, a free unlimited hosting provider.

Put "free unlimited hosting" into google.

Guess who's on no.2 ?

LinkWheels DO work, I have done it on multiple sites.

Here is how you do it:

1. Write 10 articles, each 500 words long. Your keyword should be 3-5% and use many similar keywords as well. e.g. if you're trying to rank for "weght loss" also mention "fat loss"
  2. Create an account on 10 bloggin sites such as blogger, multiply, insanejournal etc.
  3. Make sure you're blogs's subdomain has your keyword in it
  4. Insert the articles.
  5. The first sentence should have your keyword in it, linking to your website you're trying to rank
  6. The next paragraph should have another link with your keyword, and link that to the next blog
  7. This creates an infinate loop

Seems to be a pretty good method :) Is this seen by google as spamy or something like that?

Conventional linkwheels died 2 years ago.. That was because of spinned, low quality content. This linkwheel seems to work well, regarding LionCPA. Can you share the exact method with us, please? OR create the case study. I know it's time consumpting, but I'm sure that community will appreciate it.

Thanks,
Haris

From the site: "Powrhost's #1 aim is not to make a ton of money, it's to provide you with web hosting for free with no ads. We can cover our costs trough donations and funding, so you don't have to"

What's the catch? Do you really get donations and funding in a world with the economics of today :)?

Great tips in post#5. Thanks!

Powrhost is no2 in the US and UK

Hey Lion I tried to sign up but it keeps coming back to the page that says "Last Step". I repeated the process of signing up 4-5- times but it's the same thing each time. Is there a support email that I can write to and get it resolved? I've also followed you on Twitter because it says on the page "please follow us on Twitter" and something about a free domain.

Have PMd Lion besides writing here. I'll wait for a day more and then post a review of my experience. Then go for some other free hosting - need an extra one that's all.

Link wheels never made sense to me. You don't want to flow link juice in circles, you want to point it all towards your money site. With all the updates, tiered linking makes no sense anymore, much less link wheels.

Im currently learning a new SEO method, i will let you guys know how it goes.

banners
Back