The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Most Amazing CTR wit no Conversion :(

Ahmed Hassan GamalEldin

affiliate
Hello, Every one am very happy to be here and this is my first thread on The Dojo i hope to get an answer for this question please, i started a campaign with dating offer recently and my problem is not with the URLS or where to get the traffic from :) no! it's totally different am getting an awsome CTR with 3 conversions when i started to campaign can you check the image and give me your opinion... sorry for my bad english am not native :)

*All of these are dating offers
*No direct linking

Attachments

• 11165921_10152792938511485_22470053_n.jpg
    11165921_10152792938511485_22470053_n.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 26
How many landers are you split testing?

High CTR and low CR means that the lander is doing bad job pre-selling the visitor.

Hi,
Thanks bro for your reply and support, the problem is that the lander is captured from the offer itself and some edits done on it, the offers are dating all of them, we just captured the offer screenshot and done some editing on them. any advice? and if you need any more details let us know.
Any one thinking about a scamming from the advertiser he don't wanna pay the money ? something like that ?

Thanks bro for your reply and support, the problem is that the lander is captured from the offer itself and some edits done on it, the offers are dating all of them, we just captured the offer screenshot and done some editing on them. any advice? and if you need any more details let us know.
You have a few conversions, that means the offer converts.
The first offer in the screenshot has -55% ROI. Work on getting that offer profitable and its quite possible.

Start testing with 5-10 banners, 1-2 LPs and 1-2 offers.
Spend at least 2-3x offer payout per banner.

High CTR doesn't mean much if the offer is not converting.

You say you captured the offer page and made some modifications as lander. Well, i don't know how much you modified but if a lot of elements are the same, it would be like direct linking with an extra step. You can use a spy tool and look at what landers are used to get inspired. Most likely the problem is in your lander, maybe your traffic is also not targeted very well.

banners
Back