The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Magic of Resale Rights

Hey guys I am wondering about buying resale right of a product? Is this a good way to make profit?

Yep, it is. Now what are you going to do to make it a good profit and value for others? ;)

That's what will determine your success, I know people (including myself, but I'm not here to toot my horn) who have taken the most "saturated" markets (markets are NEVER saturated), selling what "everyone else is selling" (differentiate yourself, that's the key)...and made an absolute killing while building and working with a genuine base of loyal customers (another key, you don't ever own customers, they aren't your customers, they're people... just like you).

Hey Joseph thanks for the reply mate. I will take care of your advice for success but just want to confirm this again, so it is possible to make profit from resale rights?

Having a good opt-in email subscriber list is probably the best way to sell these types of products. Obviously, you need to match the right products up to the right subscriber base, though.

Basically, try giving away some free products which require that the person receiving the free product signs up to your email newsletter. Once you have a decent subscriber base for your newsletter, you can make some decent money by marketing resellable commercial products in a similar category to the free product that encouraged them to sign up to the newsletter. Make sure that your newsletter includes some decent content in addition to the marketing material, though.

MI
Back