The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Launch of Server Future is Near!

T

TWD-Tony

Our latest venture www.serverfuture.co.uk is due to go live in the next few days... Here's a little bit about what we offer:

Server Future was setup to provide a low-cost solution for web designers, budding webhost's and anybody else who needs to host multiple domains under one hosting account.
The principle is simple - All accounts come with the opportunity to host website's for the cost price of ONE POUND! For example our basic re-seller hosting account comes with the ability to host a maximum of 20 domains for £20 per month... Diskspace and Bandwidth are huge because we have secured a good deal on some excellent servers (AMD Barton 3000 with 1Gb of RAM).

The website is 95% finshed (for the time being) but the online ordering system is not yet 100% finished, for this reason I am offering the chance for people to register an interest "pre-launch" at the discounted price of £15 per month for the basic reseller package.

Full details are available on our website - terms & conditions apply.

PS- If anyone has seen my post's on this forum they will realise that I hate "dodgy" webhosts and you can therefor expect good support, reliable servers and above all honesty from myself and my company.

MI
Back