Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The best media buying spy tool?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So there are now several on the market - who uses what and what do you find the best one?

I got a demo for Box, and to be honest, I'm lost in there so I'm confused when you guys are saying you're loving it etc...... Maybe the summer has me seeing cross-eyed but I'm not getting it.......

Tried WRW for a little while and the support just wasn't there.... I'll only email a couple of times before I bounce....!!

Sad to hear about WRW support - did you have a contact there? I can get you one if needed?

Hey

I hope some of you got a chance to play around out Media Buy spy tool ? Any suggestions for our tool?

Thanks,
Johnny

Yep allwebmedia,

Found this one at UnFold : Unfold Ads - PPV Spy ($24.97 for the first month. Then $49.97 for each month)
Warrior Forum Exclusive - Full access to Unfold Ads PPV spy membership

AffPaying is $24.97 pm

Are you using them, are they as good, worse, the same as others?

Yeah, I know what you mean. You have to scale the cost of the tools to the budget. At least you're thinking budget, that's good. Just remember to set aside enough to increase the budget. Then you'll be able to scale up to the more sophisticated and more expensive tools. We all go through this and it never stops. There is always a more sophisticated and always another more expensive tool. That's progress!

I'm going through this with ad servers now. Trying to find a good low cost place to start.

I would like to test WRW but it is soooo expensive $1,116 for 6 months... And there is no support forum inside, nothing to ask questions and get some interaction.

Adbeat is a bit less expensive and it seems they have a forum where Mike Colella the founder is always around answering questions. There are some discounts using google.

I also bought some media buying courses to get better before jumping on these tools.

banners
Back