The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The beginning of my affiliate marketing journey

Rol John Torralba

affiliate
Hello to the awesome people of affiliatefix!

My name is Rol, and I'm an aspiring affiliate marketer. I joined the forums in high hopes to learn and master affiliate marketing, and ultimately, get that one sale my website has been promoting since 2014 LOL.

I've been introduced affiliate marketing since 2014 but had no idea how to run one. I was too focused on mastering my craft that I never had the energy to study and practice affiliate marketing. In fact, I was too busy helping my clients build and polish their affiliate marketing sites that I no longer have time for mine. I'm earning great in my web design and development business, but man, compared to any of my clients' profit, it'll look bad! Not to mention, they're earning it passively.

But enough of the self-pity and moving on to the real deal, taking the first step to be an affiliate marketer, no... a SUCCESSFUL affiliate marketer! Since I'm a web developer, I'm planning to market products that are related to my field, I just need to figure out where to start, how to execute it, and how to maintain it.

I'm excited to learn more and have fun in my affiliate marketing journey in this community.

More power to all,
Rol John Torralba

Since I'm a web developer, I'm planning to market products that are related to my field, I just need to figure out where to start, how to execute it, and how to maintain it.
B2B is a very narrow and competitive marketplace.

I find myself seeking out many coding related resolutions to issues and find myself reading a lot of posts at Medium with link-backs to the author's blog or website. The same with Github. You might want to consider that as a part of your customer acquisition strategy.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hello to the awesome people of affiliatefix!

My name is Rol, and I'm an aspiring affiliate marketer. I joined the forums in high hopes to learn and master affiliate marketing, and ultimately, get that one sale my website has been promoting since 2014 LOL.

I've been introduced affiliate marketing since 2014 but had no idea how to run one. I was too focused on mastering my craft that I never had the energy to study and practice affiliate marketing. In fact, I was too busy helping my clients build and polish their affiliate marketing sites that I no longer have time for mine. I'm earning great in my web design and development business, but man, compared to any of my clients' profit, it'll look bad! Not to mention, they're earning it passively.

But enough of the self-pity and moving on to the real deal, taking the first step to be an affiliate marketer, no... a SUCCESSFUL affiliate marketer! Since I'm a web developer, I'm planning to market products that are related to my field, I just need to figure out where to start, how to execute it, and how to maintain it.

I'm excited to learn more and have fun in my affiliate marketing journey in this community.

More power to all,
Rol John Torralba

power entry and welcome to the forum. I hope you will consider adult as well.

MI
Back