The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

The 9 Best Lead Generation (money making) Ideas For Your Blog In 2015!

Ben Foley

affiliate
Are you really serious about learning the most effective lead generation tactics in 2015? Methods which are guaranteed to enhance your lead generation results instantly?

By using these 9 straightforward lead generation tactics, you'll learn exactly how easy it can be to produce those leads that are like gold dust, and even better you will learn exactly how you can get them in almost no time at all!

Okay, so before we get started… Why should you focus on improving your conversions and producing as many new leads as you can, using your blog?

The answer is simple – More Leads = More Sales = More Money! (The Money Is In Your List!)

Contents

1. Design – your destiny
2. Mobile optimization
3. Get a need for Speed!
4. Get busy on Twitter
Take advantage of Followerwonk
Promote your tweets
Twitter Lead Cards
5. Opt-in Forms (It’s all in your list)
Sidebar of your blog
Within your blog post
End of your blog post
Feature Box
Lightbox pop-up
6. Go crazy for video
Take advantage of Wistia Turnstile
7. Target YOUR audience
Social Media
Forums
Web 2.0 & file sharing sites
8. Stop selling & start helping
9. Be persistent

Last edited by a moderator:
Great article! I especially enjoyed the tip about the Twitter Lead Cards. I've been looking for a ways to use Twitter more effectively lately.

#6 - I personally hate to sit through video but the statistics don't lie. People LOVE an entertaining and informative video. Therefore, I've been sucking it up and adding more video to my sites and video sharing sites. It's working both traffic and income wise.

Also, I think #8 is too often overlooked by online/home business owners. It seems counterintuitive, but people want to know how you can help them. Once you start providing solutions to their problems, the sales will follow.

Thanks again!

Are you really serious about learning the most effective lead generation tactics in 2015? Methods which are guaranteed to enhance your lead generation results instantly?

By using these 9 straightforward lead generation tactics, you'll learn exactly how easy it can be to produce those leads that are like gold dust, and even better you will learn exactly how you can get them in almost no time at all!

Okay, so before we get started… Why should you focus on improving your conversions and producing as many new leads as you can, using your blog?

The answer is simple – More Leads = More Sales = More Money! (The Money Is In Your List!)

Contents

1. Design – your destiny
2. Mobile optimization
3. Get a need for Speed!
4. Get busy on Twitter
Take advantage of Followerwonk
Promote your tweets
Twitter Lead Cards
5. Opt-in Forms (It’s all in your list)
Sidebar of your blog
Within your blog post
End of your blog post
Feature Box
Lightbox pop-up
6. Go crazy for video
Take advantage of Wistia Turnstile
7. Target YOUR audience
Social Media
Forums
Web 2.0 & file sharing sites
8. Stop selling & start helping
9. Be persistent
Love the article. Makes a lot of sense to me. Now I just gotta try it.

Thanks, Mike

Are these tips will work for all kind of services or for some specific services, as I am connected with a web design company, so i want to know that can I generate leads with follow these tips.

Would you please explain this
It's a feature of their video player and basically what it does is it allows you to show a CTA to collect emails for example. Brian Dean comes to mind, he is using this feature in some of his videos on his blog. I think he posted also a case study about it.

MI
Back