The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

The 7 Dwarves visit the Pope!

OldWelshGuy

affiliate
The seven dwarfs go to the Vatican , and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are allowed in to see the Pope without a prior arrangement. Grumpy leads the pack.

Yes, my son, says the Pope, what can I do for you?

Grumpy asks the Pope, Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome ?
The Pope wrinkles his face at the question, thinks for a moment and says, "No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome ."

In the background, some of the dwarfs start giggling. Grumpy turns around and glares them into shutting up.

he then asks the Pope, "Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe ?
The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers, "No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe "

This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare.

Grumpy turns back and says, " Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?"
The Pope, really confused by the questions says, "I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world."

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they begin chanting......

Grumpy shagged a penguin! Grumpy shagged a penguin!"

James

Thats probably as old as you are....but still funny.

Did i tell you about the car crash i had this morning?

The car in front stopped suddenley, i did not and hit the back end.

Oh No!!

The driver got out, turned out to be a dwarf!

Came over to me and said "I'm not bloody happy"

I said..."so which one are you then".........:D

banners
Back