The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Thanks for the welcome all!!

S

siamease

I am connected to the internet for about 10 hours per day, 6 days a week it is my job as webmaster and marketing manager for the company I work for here in Bangkok.

See you around :lol:
Siamease

:)

Nice to have you here siamease. I am online for about 10 - 12 hours a day 6 days/week. So I am not the only one with this "uptime" :)

Ovi

Yeah, I hope you don't catch this POS in between his Prozac doses, and have your personal information divulged on a PUBLIC MSG BOARD.

Thanks for the replies!

Thanks for your replies, because I am in a different time zone, ie GMT +7hrs
We are not online at the same time, unfortunately

Cheers all :) :)

Thanks Temi

Thanks for your belated reply, I shall be on here most days now, as soon as I switch my computer on at work I am automatically connected to the internet it is a local wifi system

Cheers for now
Siamease

BTW siamease,
I know you said you are a marketing manager, what does the company you work for do?

Ken/Ovi,
I buy the idea, tell me how it will work, the site as it is more or less what you are proposing, do you mean a more private section?

:)

Nice to hear this Temi. I don't know if we need a new site since we have already this. I think that we should find a solution to make full use of this site. Guys...ideas? Let me know...Wake up all. Are you all sleeping?

Ovi

banners
Back