The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thanks Adsense for banning my account

Webtoolkeeper

Google is so unpredicted that even if you are not doing anything wrong, you'll get your account banned in no time without explanation.... My account was created 3 months after the adsense was launched last 2003 and I think I already made thousands before Google finally took it away from me last February... My account was earning an average of $120 per day when the banning happened... They do not give consideration whether your account is old or new... until now I don't know the reason and I don't want to argue with it anymore... I gave-up...

But thanks for taking my account away from me... I became more motivated and explored the whole moneymaking thing and discovered things that are better than adsense and income that is higher... If I still have my account, I don't think I discovered these things..... Sometimes you need to give-up something to gain more.....

I've been reading this more and more in forums. It seems like the better you do - G puts a bigger bulls eye on you and panders to major corporations. I know it may sound like a cheap shot - but I do know that major corporations spend tons of money per year on adwords. G probably makes room for them and eliminates a lot of the little people out there.

Nah, the 'truth' is NEVER a cheapshot, bigcat :)

I'm with you all the way on that one. Amazon itself is an affiliate program. "G" thinks it's ok for THEM to affiliate and send ppl to different stores, but it's not ok for us :(

It's so sad. I had my account also banned by Google but I admit I clicked my own ads. I was still a newbie then and I thought Google won't catch me. What I did is to register another account using my wife's name and that is the account I am using now.

I've been reading this more and more in forums. It seems like the better you do - G puts a bigger bulls eye on you and panders to major corporations. I know it may sound like a cheap shot - but I do know that major corporations spend tons of money per year on adwords. G probably makes room for them and eliminates a lot of the little people out there.

Hmm conspiracy theory. This is very interesting and so sad if true.

It's so sad. I had my account also banned by Google but I admit I clicked my own ads. I was still a newbie then and I thought Google won't catch me. What I did is to register another account using my wife's name and that is the account I am using now.

Ouch - rule #1 Never Click Your Own Ads :) Guess you learned that the hard way.

I am 100% sure I don't have any problem until they banned my account. I have no plan of re-registering for I am already contended with what I am doing. No risk of losing accounts on CPA as long as you stick to advertising and promotion rules..

Yea, they track the isp's to the clicks so you have to be careful, lol. That goes with any ppc.

But, if someone gets banned for clicking their own ads then you really can't blame them. You can always try to sign back up if you wanted to.

I'm pretty sure that when AdSense bans you they ban you for life. There's no second chance. That's why it's really stupid to try to cheat - they will catch you and they will ban you.

They never give explanations for anything whether its a paid or a free service!! The only difference is that normally with a paid service you can eventually find a telephone line that may attempt to help you, where as the free ones there no telephone line.

I have no plan to secure another account and lose it again. I am making money good with CPA, Amazon, and CB now so I can forget anything about adsense.

MI
Back