The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Testing 7Search with Peerfly Email/Zip Submits

Aveland

affiliate
Hi all,

Yesterday I've strated my first 2 campaigns on 7search with Email/Zip peerfly offers (iphone X and Famous Brand Gift Card)

The result of 02/07/12 :
Spend: $10.60
Earned: $4.20 (3 leads)
Net: -$6.20 loss

Overall got:
gift car offer: 2 conversions, 44 clicks, max bids = $0.14 (out of total 35 keywords - 8 generated clicks)
iphone: 1 conversion, 81 clicks, max bid $0.12 (out of 11 keywords - 3 generated clicks)
Average CTR 0.8-1.2 %,

Today, 03-07-12:
- Paused iphone campaign
- Removed zero-click and low-CTR keywords on gift card campaign
- Will report results later this week

THOUGHTS:
1) PPC traffic is too pricy for Email/Zips;

2) Need to look for offers with higher payouts (short or long forms? free trials? Downloads? what else? ) to justify PPC

3) Try less overused/competitive offers => lower CPC+originality

4) Think of driving PPV traffic (Direct CPV or Lead Impact)
Expectations: PPV is more cost effective and should convert better, plus more traffic & hence easier to scale up

Will keep you updated.
Any comments and suggestions are warmly welcome!

thanks

Of course it is pricy when you are promoting an Iphone offer. Almost everyone starting with 7search will promote those offers, so the CPC will be pretty high as you've said. 7search experts say that the secret is choosing a niche that almost no one else is pormoting so that you can get all the (very limited) traffic at a low cost.

Test it for a little more, if you find that you aren't making that much money go with PPV Lead Impact or Traffic Vance ;)

Not sure about traffic vance even though I have heard some good things..I think they have a higher deposit minimum? could be wrong. But Yea working with the email zips will get a decent CTR but not a good conversion. I agree with last post...niche is really the way to go. downloadable content is always good too. IMO

Not sure about traffic vance even though I have heard some good things..I think they have a higher deposit minimum? could be wrong. But Yea working with the email zips will get a decent CTR but not a good conversion. I agree with last post...niche is really the way to go. downloadable content is always good too. IMO

people usually say that they have the best quality and the most traffic. I have no experience in it. You need a 1000$ minimum deposit and a referral.

Of course it is pricy when you are promoting an Iphone offer. Almost everyone starting with 7search will promote those offers, so the CPC will be pretty high as you've said. 7search experts say that the secret is choosing a niche that almost no one else is pormoting so that you can get all the (very limited) traffic at a low cost.

Test it for a little more, if you find that you aren't making that much money go with PPV Lead Impact or Traffic Vance ;)
Hey David,
thanks for your feedback. Yes, my intention is to try low-competitive offers. Traffic Vance - probably too steep at this stage, I think I will try either Lead Impact or Direct CPV. Are you with any of them?

operationoffers, thanks for your opinion. :) That's excatly what I am seeing - decent CTR, low conversion, even though ppl say Email/Zip submits tend to have the highest conversions of all types of offers.

Quick update for 03/07/12:

2 conversions
CTR = 0.32%--1.24%
44 clicks

Stats for 2 days:
5 conversions
CTR = 0.23%--1.29%
166 clicks
Cost = $13.36
Earning =$6.80
Total = - $6.56 loss

Tomorrow I am going to find a low competition high conversion offer and try it.
Will keep the thread updated.

Hey David,
thanks for your feedback. Yes, my intention is to try low-competitive offers. Traffic Vance - probably too steep at this stage, I think I will try either Lead Impact or Direct CPV. Are you with any of them?

Lead Impact for sure - min $200 deposit and good quality traffic :)

This sounds like my campaigns. I thought I was the only one losing money on a daily basis. I'm starting to make about $2.00/day profit. You might want to try free downloads. I'm making a little money with it. I've been using free traffic strategies to offset my loses. We just have to keep trying

These rant bad results to start with man, at least your getting conversations! Are you tracking sub ids? Do so and seed out the bad traffic! Its all about time and data!

This sounds like my campaigns. I thought I was the only one losing money on a daily basis. I'm starting to make about $2.00/day profit. You might want to try free downloads. I'm making a little money with it. I've been using free traffic strategies to offset my loses. We just have to keep trying

Thanks for the tip Jeffery, I will try those as well.

These rant bad results to start with man, at least your getting conversations! Are you tracking sub ids? Do so and seed out the bad traffic! Its all about time and data!
I agree with you man, thanks. And yes, I am tracking subIDs with peerfly long link:
AFILIATE LINK&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=###AFFID###&subid3=###RID###

but peerfly isn't recording/reporting my conversion keywords :( I contacted them yesterday, they couldn't figure out why keywords are not recorded.
So I only rely on 7search stats so far.

Quick Update:

paused the previous 2 campaigns, started a new one on work at home.
2 hours down the road, 7059 Impressions - no click! Worrying...

12,201 - 1 click. Wierd.
Looks like work at home might be heavily abused niche and people do not trust to promises.
Maybe need to change promotional angle and use related keywords that are less overused.
Will keep updating

Randize, my campaign was on 7search and I was promoting free samples because I have a freebie site. I was getting clicks and conversions but I was spending abt $5/day and making only $2.50/day. I got to figure out how to get rid of bad sub IDs and bad referrers in 7search. I heard you have to call 7search to get sub ID blocking activated on your account.

Your bids are too high, u cant succeed in I.m if u have poor math skills or bad taste in women. .18cents/click r u serious. You need to concentrate on related words.. Nt just #iphone "somtin". Concentrate.

banners
Back