The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Temi on MSN

My poor neglected blogs ranks VERY VERY highly for lots of good keywords but I do not have the time to "cash in" or make the blogs better :( I need HELP! OWG keeps promising to write a few articles for my blogs, that was about 3 year ago.
If you are reading this OWG, you know how close to Wales I am, I will have to come across the boarder and stand over you as you type out a few articles for my blogs :)
And of course any one who wants to blog there are welcomed, your article will get a good PR (and back link for your site)and rank quite well in all search engines.

Unfortunately, it is a pity that MSN traffic contributes just 1% to all my traffic. Old good MSN

same here, I don't even bother with MSN. I have a few keywords on position 1 page one on MSN and same keyword page two position 4 on Google, still go far more traffic from Google

I have not checked, but you surely would be the most famous TEMI on Google. What do you think? I am going to check it now.

JACKPOT...

it was much worst when Google used to supply Yahoo results a few yeas back. So if you get in trouble with Google, you are screwed in Yahoo as well back then.

I have not checked, but you surely would be the most famous TEMI on Google. What do you think? I am going to check it now.

JACKPOT...

I am not the most famous temi. There is temi.com (a site with only holding page), there is an Italian town called Temi and there is a film start called temi, they all rank better than I do for the word: temi

nice to know but that keyword is useless :( (to me any way) I am positioning the site for "Internet Blogs" and "web hosting blogs" I think I am on page 2 of google.co.uk for "internet blogs"

MSN will get more powerful and all this from a man who said " www, what a waste of time" That was ONE that Bill gates got wrong as it was him who said that LOL

MI
Back