The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Teespring Ad Solution

khangvo95

affiliate
Hi guys I'm new to Teespring.I have a question that is there any ways else to promote T-shirts on Teespring/Teezily besides FB ad ?
Thanks for reading my post.

Hi guys I'm new to Teespring.I have a question that is there any ways else to promote T-shirts on Teespring/Teezily besides FB ad ?
Thanks for reading my post.

Hey,
I think Facebook Ads are really doing a great job. You can seriously focus on your niche especially with Facebook Audience Insights (new feature you should check out).
Were you thinking about other ways of advertising your campaigns ?

Yes, it is possible to use other traffic sources. Media buying with RTB platforms such as SiteScout is possible, too. No doubt that FB ads is easier, but that can be profitable as well.

If you use teespring campaings along with Facebook Re-targeting, it's going to be much more profitable than targeting a broad audience.

Last edited:
How to use FB re-targeting? Sorry I'm new.
First, click on 'Audiences' in your ads manager before creating your ad.
Then if you click on 'create audience' in the top right
Name it appropriately then choose 'visiting certain pages but not others'
Put the first URL contains as your main sales url from Teespring
Put the next one down as Custom T-shirts Design & Sell T-Shirts for Your Group | Teespring
Mark it as 180 days

I would then keep an eye on the audience and when there's maybe 6 days left you can create an ad from within the audiences section of the ads manager. Use maybe your second best selling shirt colour for the new ad image and text such as "Did See The Other Styles?"

Within the last couple of days you can really play with scarcity and it's great to stick a FINAL NOTICE stamp across the shirt.

I just found a vid here, not sure if it will explain it the same way I do above

:)

banners
Back