The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TannerVaughn.com: Your #1 Stop For Media Buying Coaching

TannerVaughn

affiliate
Tired of wasting money on failed campaigns? Need one-on-one coaching and assistance from someone who ACTUALLY knows what they’re talking about? You’ve come to the right place.

With over 4 years of online marketing experience, I’m officially launching the TannerVaughn.com Private Forums. I’ve personally ran over 7 figures in sales and continue to do so. My goal to my members is strictly to help them create a profitable, sustainable online business in this hectic and at times crazy industry. If you aren’t interested in this and aren’t willing to work your ass off for this, you can just go ahead and close this window now.

More information can be found Here!

Dear Tanner,

I'm a starter in the Internet Marketing world and have become very interested in CPA. During the past few weeks I've read more than 20 guides and I simply can't decide which path to travel.

I've heard nothing but the best about your program, but am limited to a small investment amount. Your program sounds incredibly interesting, however I was wondering whether there is any possibility of getting in touch before I sign up, as I need to locate my resources very carefully.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Shakz.

Tanner,

What kind of investment required to test water/have success with your coaching program?
i know it can be hard to come up with exact figure, still a ballpark would do.

Thanks,
Jay

I personally recommend $500 minimum to test, but I've seen people be successful within their first $100 and I've also seen people spend thousands. Market research has a LOT to do with your success aside from the obvious drive, hustle, etc.

So many people are just doing one on ones via Skype. Forum is really just being used as a reference point. Some big changes taking place!

If it's a coaching most poeple will have questions like:

1. How much does one start with? Crucial because when people start with PPC they realize that it takes $500-$1000 to identify winning campaigns, sometimes more.

2. What is the duration of the coaching? What is the support after coaching is over(in case one has any questions)

3. What is the methodology used? Is it videos to be watched and emails, 1-on-1s etc.

4. In how much time can one hope find to find some success and how much. Say if one puts in $200 or maybe $500 how much will be the return.

MI
Back