The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

T-shirt (Journey) Inspired by Shanr02

Tinke

affiliate
This is my first journey ever and in this thread i will regularly be trying to updating about my progress in the shirt game

i have started to design some shirt in the last couple of days and i will start running some campaigns tomorrow

campaign a : reach 1604 ctr 3,10 clicks- 59 cost 5,72 dollars

campaign b : reach 688 ctr 3,14 klick - 25 cost 5,59 dollars

campaign c : reach 544 ctr 4,10 klicks - 25 cost 2,24 dollars

No Sales Yet of any of these shirts

campaign a : reach 1604 ctr 3,10 clicks- 59 cost 5,72 dollars

campaign b : reach 688 ctr 3,14 klick - 25 cost 5,59 dollars

campaign c : reach 544 ctr 4,10 klicks - 25 cost 2,24 dollars

No Sales Yet of any of these shirts
Do you have your Facebook pixel in your campaign?

Are you running website conversion ads? If you are what is you cost per conversion?

Do you mean cost per click? because i have 0 conversions so i cant calculate what the cost per conversion is.

Campaign A and B will be stopped i have spent around 15 $ on both no sales and ctr dropped below 3%

Do you mean cost per click? because i have 0 conversions so i cant calculate what the cost per conversion is.

Campaign A and B will be stopped i have spent around 15 $ on both no sales and ctr dropped below 3%
Yea stop those of CTR is below 3%. Are you tracking your links? Then you would be able to tell if people are actually clicking on your campaign

Yea stop those of CTR is below 3%. Are you tracking your links? Then you would be able to tell if people are actually clicking on your campaign

yes im tracking my campaings and people are clicking on them. On my campaign A i have over 100 clicks but no conversions and the cost is right know 13 dollars for 100 clicks but ctr is below 3 %

yes im tracking my campaings and people are clicking on them. On my campaign A i have over 100 clicks but no conversions and the cost is right know 13 dollars for 100 clicks but ctr is below 3 %
Whaaaat??? 100 clicks? That's really good. Are you sure that's right? What are you using to track the link?

If you actually have 100 clicks I would let it keep running

today i will start running a new campaigne in a new nitche i will call this campaign D it's my fourth design of the week
Whaaaat??? 100 clicks? That's really good. Are you sure that's right? What are you using to track the link?

If you actually have 100 clicks I would let it keep running
yes 110 clicks for about 14 dollars but no sales and ctr is very low

Good to see a new thread here on Follow Along Journey.

One question, are you clicks from U.S.A.

110 clicks from $14 is reasonable cheap.

Did like to see you update your thread often, good luck man.

Good to see a new thread here on Follow Along Journey.

One question, are you clicks from U.S.A.

110 clicks from $14 is reasonable cheap.

Did like to see you update your thread often, good luck man.

yeah the clicks are from the Usa

banners
Back