The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

swf files

affearner

affiliate
Hello everyone!

How do you download files with swf extensions? I've already installed flash players but I still can't access my swf files :(

Stephen, no luck :( I was able to donwload the file you gave me but when I tried to run the file I have using nothing happened. I right-clicked on the .swf file and tried to use the player to view it but I didn't see any player in my list. Does that mean I missed something when I downloaded it? :(

I did that but same thing happened :( Is there anything wrong with the file? What do you think? Or should this be opened from a site? Sorry for asking this. This is my first time to work with this kind of file.

Sounds like your file association is messed up or your flash player isn't working properly.

Try uninstalling flash and then reinstalling. Also, can you view other flash files on other websites? If so then it would suggest the flash file is damaged or the code calling the flash in the web page is incorrect.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled my flash player but nothing happened. I guess the file is indeed damaged. Is there any way that these files can be retrieved?

banners
Back