The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sweepstakes- mobile traffic

rafa2014

affiliate
what mobile ad networks to use for sweepstakes? mobile traffic- ron, pop, display ad networks
does adult traffic converts for sweepstakes?
instagram/ facebook-fanpages?
with what ad budget must affiliate attack sweepstakes?

tools you use :
virtual assistants- creating pages, bannner
spying tools any?

1) adcash, propeller, gunngo
2) yes
3) very well
4) depends on the geo
5) i have in house employees, not virtual employees
6) i use bannerslanders.com for landers & banners
7) wrw, similarweb

1) adcash, propeller, gunngo
2) yes
3) very well
4) depends on the geo
5) i have in house employees, not virtual employees
6) i use bannerslanders.com for landers & banners
7) wrw, similarweb

thanks very much for your reply.

a few more questions
? do you use cloack on sweepstakes?
? which pay plan do you use for similarweb they have 3 from which i can squeeze the most knowhow
? any trackers: spvlab
?with what ad budget must affiliate attack sweepstakes? your answer depends on geo? can you elaborate

1 - no just use creative angles/custom exclusive offers made for my angle
2 - the 900 or 1k one, i am not even sure as we prepay for a year so its cheaper
3 - voluum, i don't want to worry about servers and all kinds of other distractions
4 - a few thousand dollars, sure you can do it for less but i believe in the rule of 10s and i do 10k per vertical when learning to figure it out and then go from there... remember once you master something you will make back what you lost if you are a pro ;)

I used to use thrive when I wrote that post, it does make great sense for pops. But, the additional burden of having to monitor servers and manage uptime is a pain in the ass I decided wasn't worth it for me.

I don't promote anything 'just for aff commissions' -- I make money running campaigns; how else could I have afforded all the toys people dream about?

Then maybe you want to update that post, because some people refer it, trying to say how good thrive is (vs. Voluum). You know, when a big name like you mentions he chooses thrive after years of voluum, thrive fan boys abuse mentioning your post, to show how good their tool is. I'm not saying it's not good, since I didn't test it, but it's nice to have the right info when promoting something.

Then maybe you want to update that post, because some people refer it, trying to say how good thrive is (vs. Voluum). You know, when a big name like you mentions he chooses thrive after years of voluum, thrive fan boys abuse mentioning your post, to show how good their tool is. I'm not saying it's not good, since I didn't test it, but it's nice to have the right info when promoting something.

Thanks for the tip, great advice man! Will do that :)

If you are interested in mobile traffic for sweepstake campaigns, I would be happy to further discuss. Skype ID lauracuddy.adcash

MI
Back