The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sweeps on POP

Cato

affiliate
Hi,

my name is Cato and I'm new to affiliate marketing. What do you think, is running sweeps on pop traffic a good option to get started with?

Hope to hear from someone who knows what they're doing :D

Hello Cato. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

What do you think, is running sweeps on pop traffic a good option to get started with?
It's not a bad idea. There are plenty of journal and guides here. Just go through them.

Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I started with sweeps on pop traffic, that's a good thing to start with.
you just need a good quality traffic, a converting landing page and there you go :)
wish you the best.

Sweeps and POPs are still working for many people, but it got way harder recently. It's definitely a good testing combination for anyone who is starting out - you will learn the basics with it at the lowest possible price.

But, in my opinion, it's easier to make money with carrier billing offers, also called PIN Submits. Check my blog spot for more information on this vertical : What are Carrier billing / PIN submit offers and how to promote them. You can still use POP traffic for these offers, just make sure you buy 3G traffic only.

Sweeps and POPs are still working for many people, but it got way harder recently. It's definitely a good testing combination for anyone who is starting out - you will learn the basics with it at the lowest possible price.

But, in my opinion, it's easier to make money with carrier billing offers, also called PIN Submits.

Thanks Matej. I have actually read that blog spot already - I follow your blog - but I'll study it more thoroughly as per your recommendation as I value your advice very much. :D

Thanks Matej. I have actually read that blog spot already - I follow your blog - but I'll study it more thoroughly as per your recommendation as I value your advice very much. :D

Cool man, I'm glad you're following my blog :) So follow my advice too, look into PINs for now, I seriously believe it's the easiest vertical to start with for now.

Hi, @Cato and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You've heard from those who know most about your question, so I'll just invite you to start a thread in the appropriate forum anytime you have a question. We're here to help. :)

Enjoy the forums, Cato!

Last edited:
banners
Back