The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Surviving the Dark Side of Affiliate Marketing

Everything have some good things and some bad things so same goes for Affiliate Marketing ,if it's good for some then it's bad for some.
Evil can't be removed it can only be minimized ,in this case networks should strict their laws and regulation to protect their advertisers.
That were my 2cents.

This happen es every where Before starting with something you should look into all the aspects before starting out for example groupon deals seem great rite ? But just google how many businesses ended up loosing tons of money just because they had no prior planning ..

Everything have some good things and some bad things so same goes for Affiliate Marketing ,if it's good for some then it's bad for some.
Evil can't be removed it can only be minimized ,in this case networks should strict their laws and regulation to protect their advertisers.
That were my 2cents.

You're right, there is good and evil in everything. I think this behavior is still pervasive and the networks are facing new challenges from. Mostly outside the U.S. now because of the numerous law suits in this country. Your 2 cents is always valuable mutantbull!

This happen es every where Before starting with something you should look into all the aspects before starting out for example groupon deals seem great rite ? But just google how many businesses ended up loosing tons of money just because they had no prior planning ..

Yeah KJ,
Due Diligence is the name of the game here. If you don't do your investigating and do your planning, your boat will have leaks. I think this is one of the reasons we have seen such a tougher vetting process with all of the networks.

MI
Back