The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Surprised and Excited

kiranpr

affiliate
Hi all,

I was reading something on one of the forums and then, I came across CPAFix.

Am a newbie in this and was really scared to take it to the next level of when I might get banned if i did not know how to do it properly.

After being here I just realized that help is out here :) and am really glad for this site.

Thanks guys, really helpful and loving the Newbie 411 :D

Hey K,

Am good thank you for asking.

Real neat forum on here. Haven't moved out of my seat, and just been reading and reading and reading. :) Newbie 411 a definite book for newbies :)

Really neat and great and quite a lot of things to see and learn about CPA.

Have a few other people getting onto the CPA field, the book will act as a savior to those guys.

Hey K,

Am good thank you for asking.

Real neat forum on here. Haven't moved out of my seat, and just been reading and reading and reading. :) Newbie 411 a definite book for newbies :)

Really neat and great and quite a lot of things to see and learn about CPA.

Have a few other people getting onto the CPA field, the book will act as a savior to those guys.

We are working hard on a new site design and more additions - its about to get a whole lot better!

looking forward to the additions, K. As far as being scared...no reason to do that. You will fail some of the time...you have to expect it because the more you fail the closer you are to succeeding. a sales coach told me to eat up no's like birthday cake because it will make that yes sooo much sweeter. This is all a numbers game...you heard it once and gain...but its true and will always be true to some extent unless marketing geniuses can read your mind in the future and serve advertising to you that will meet you immediate need right then and there...which may not be too far fetched

Getting banned? if you promote offers in the way they should be promoted and stay away from short "throat" cut methods or black hat...you will be OK.

Hey,

Thanks for that. Yup need to stay away from blackhat. I intend to follow the requirements to get it going properly. Definitely wouldnt want a short term shelf life

Regards : )

glad to have you here. i hope to talk to you more in the coming weeks and help if possible. This forum is great.

banners
Back