The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SuperRewards | How was your experience with them

Hi,

I open this thread to superrewards.

I earned 250+ in one month by starting an offerwall contest on my website.
I have already paid to my members for the completed/ successfull leads.

Now after 20 days i have started getting chargebacks from superrewards in huge amount, Almost 100+ USD in chargeback.

I want to know any one else using their service ?
Is this normal for all offerwalls to first approve the leads and then reject them after we have paid to members ?

How was your experience with this offerwall.

Thanks

We use Super Rewards and it's common practice for them to reverse any bad leads they get from members.

All networks will do this and most reversals will happen within 45 days of the lead being generated. Common reasons for reversals are people doing the same offer over multiple sites and people providing false details.

You need to develop a number of anti fraud methods on your site including:

Proxy Checks - We run a check for proxies every time a user logs in.

Browser Checks - A users browser gives a lot away about a user. If your using a Chinese browser but your ip says your from the US our system will drop the ban hammer.

Account Verification - This ranges from make sure the account details are real, address checks, telephone verification or id checks.

Checking Credits - Look through your credit logs and look for members completing offers too quickly or just joining your site and then doing high value credits.

PayPal Checks - Check that peoples names on there account matches the name on the account you send the payment to.

On top of this we have blacklists and blockers in place. We have bans on usernames, real names, addresses, ip's isp's, email addresses, payment addresses and more and these lists are constantly updated. We also monitor the forums that are commonly used by the cheaters and ban users who we know are members or have known to fraud.

There are of course other checks and data we have access to however I won't go into those so I don 't give too much away but you need to work towards catching anyone who can cause reversals before you pay them your money.

Just as an example this month we processed over 800 reversals from one offer wall on offers spanning across 6 months, all of the offers we worth less then $0.01 but the offer wall still reversed them and refused to pay us for them. Another offer wall we use when we think something doesn't look like we talk to them and let them know about our concerns so they can act accordingly to stop the user doing it again.

Sorry for the long post but anti fraud is the one thing a lot of new admins don't think about until it hurts your income.

We use Super Rewards and it's common practice for them to reverse any bad leads they get from members.

All networks will do this and most reversals will happen within 45 days of the lead being generated. Common reasons for reversals are people doing the same offer over multiple sites and people providing false details.

You need to develop a number of anti fraud methods on your site including:

Proxy Checks - We run a check for proxies every time a user logs in.

Browser Checks - A users browser gives a lot away about a user. If your using a Chinese browser but your ip says your from the US our system will drop the ban hammer.

Account Verification - This ranges from make sure the account details are real, address checks, telephone verification or id checks.

Checking Credits - Look through your credit logs and look for members completing offers too quickly or just joining your site and then doing high value credits.

PayPal Checks - Check that peoples names on there account matches the name on the account you send the payment to.

On top of this we have blacklists and blockers in place. We have bans on usernames, real names, addresses, ip's isp's, email addresses, payment addresses and more and these lists are constantly updated. We also monitor the forums that are commonly used by the cheaters and ban users who we know are members or have known to fraud.

There are of course other checks and data we have access to however I won't go into those so I don 't give too much away but you need to work towards catching anyone who can cause reversals before you pay them your money.

Just as an example this month we processed over 800 reversals from one offer wall on offers spanning across 6 months, all of the offers we worth less then $0.01 but the offer wall still reversed them and refused to pay us for them. Another offer wall we use when we think something doesn't look like we talk to them and let them know about our concerns so they can act accordingly to stop the user doing it again.

Sorry for the long post but anti fraud is the one thing a lot of new admins don't think about until it hurts your income.

Thanks for the detailed response.

All the checks mentioned by you are already in place.

Just one question,
How do you pay to members, for the generated leads. I mean how long do you wait to pay to members who have completed offers. ?

Your detailed answer in this regard will help me in changing my TOS for the site.
Once you pay to your members and later on you come to know that lead was rejected. It very painfull :).

Thanks for your detailed guidance.

^^ this, good wall but yes they do reverse and you need to keep up with your reports on that wall.
The problem is not revoked leads. The problem is time that they take to reverse the lead.

Once we have paid to members already, and then the lead is reversed.. Painfull ;)

Thanks for the detailed response.

All the checks mentioned by you are already in place.

Just one question,
How do you pay to members, for the generated leads. I mean how long do you wait to pay to members who have completed offers. ?

Your detailed answer in this regard will help me in changing my TOS for the site.
Once you pay to your members and later on you come to know that lead was rejected. It very painfull :).

Thanks for your detailed guidance.

We Pay normally within 24 hours our terms state 3 business days which gives a bit of flexibility if I am unable to send them on one day.

For reversed leads we go on and reverse the leads back on our members, our regular members know that and are fine with it. The ones who come do 10 offers withdraw and leave we catch most of them as there is normally something wrong with there account and don't send any payments. Its just knowing what to look for and you get better at that with experince

We Pay normally within 24 hours our terms state 3 business days which gives a bit of flexibility if I am unable to send them on one day.

For reversed leads we go on and reverse the leads back on our members, our regular members know that and are fine with it. The ones who come do 10 offers withdraw and leave we catch most of them as there is normally something wrong with there account and don't send any payments. Its just knowing what to look for and you get better at that with experince

Thanks ,

That was help full

banners
Back