The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Sup Here To Make Money :) [gaming nerd]

thecostofexperience

affiliate
Hi. Just found this forum through a super guide I stumbled upon.

Pretty much cuz Im fed up and want a new start in the E-commerce world. I own a gaming website that makes decent cash selling strategy guides. (Decent to me is about $1200 a month). I need more dough though.. And I really wanna get out "do everything yourself mindset".

I spent 2-3 years learning.. Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Wordpress, Product Creation, and a whole slew of other jobs that don't lead to paper. (As a result I can make some beautifully done landing pages that kik-ass)

F that though. Im ready to drop all those job tasks and get right to the dough. Less website owning and content development and more selling.

Anyone have a decent guide to making money with CPA offers for gaming app installs?

Something in the gaming niche where I can definitely kick some ass?

HMU

Hi @thecostofexperience , great to have you here. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Just found this forum through a super guide I stumbled upon.

That's awesome, always great to have some brand recognition out there? Can you tell us which guide?

Pretty much cuz Im fed up and want a new start in the E-commerce world. I own a gaming website that makes decent cash selling strategy guides. (Decent to me is about $1200 a month). I need more dough though.. And I really wanna get out "do everything yourself mindset".

YES! You must outsource to truly grow beyond some limitations.

I spent 2-3 years learning.. Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Wordpress, Product Creation, and a whole slew of other jobs that don't lead to paper. (As a result I can make some beautifully done landing pages that kik-ass)

That will come in handy!

F that though. Im ready to drop all those job tasks and get right to the dough. Less website owning and content development and more selling.

Anyone have a decent guide to making money with CPA offers for gaming app installs?

Before
getting into a guide, let this community be your guide. I can tell that there many hundreds of awesome marketers here earning every day that started their journeys with us. This is an awesome community full of incredible contributions to get you earning.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around,

T J

banners
Back