The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Summer Holiday "Are You Booked Up Yet"

clangallacher

affiliate
With the summer holiday period looming.

Where are you planning to GO?

I will not be having a holiday this year, I will be moving to Shrewbury in July and my son is off to China for his GAP year. I guess my money is all tied up.

With the summer holiday period looming.

Where are you planning to GO?

I will not be having a holiday this year, I will be moving to Shrewbury in July and my son is off to China for his GAP year. I guess my money is all tied up.

I'm off to Florida for two weeks! yay! I'm so excited! :D

Tell your son to forget everything he's ever learnt about manners and privacy - he's in for a shock!

I saw farrrrr to much in china, think 2girls1cup! *shudders at thought* There's no chinese word for privacy!
Oh and queueing? no such thing!
I don't think I'll be going back to China in a hurry! (bring your own matress too - they're all rock hard - other than the ones in our apartment - I wanted to steal them!)

Florida nice,

Last year I went to Disney All Stars Resort. "MAGICAL"

I will pass on your China comments to my son at Boarding School, it's his last term. Big Boy turning 18 Soon!!!

I'm off to the States in just under 2 weeks. Heading for a week in New York and half a week in Boston. Can't wait! :)

I'm off to Seattle for SMX, she is going to see her parents then once SMX is done I'll be flying to Canada for a few days then were going to Brazil for a few weeks.

KP

Im off to cyprus on a lads hol in about a month or 2 , we havent decided yet but we just going to say "right lets go" pack and leave

Florida nice,

Last year I went to Disney All Stars Resort. "MAGICAL"

I will pass on your China comments to my son at Boarding School, it's his last term. Big Boy turning 18 Soon!!!

nah its all about universal studios! LOVE the incredible hulk ride! Went on it 5 times in a row! YAY for having 2 week half term! I went the week noone else could! was awesome!

banners
Back