The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestions Invited…(help)

kristiamy

affiliate
Hello I am new to this and I was takes to get my companies website up in the SE list. Can anyone out there help me, I would like to know what would be the best first steps in getting this site up in the SE's, I would be grateful for any help anyone might offer..
Thanks!!!!

Cade.David
Not my forum but I think that post is wholly innapropriate to the post. The site you are linking to is selling a service not giving advise. Not only that most people who know SEO could rip that site to pieces in 5 minutes flat.

Kristiamy
Please post your URL so we can make general comments, 5 top tips for getting up on the search engines.
1 Make sure your site is visable to SE's robots by using good links and a sitemap
2 Keep all content and links relevant
3 Get some links to your site from directories
4 Make the site easy to use
5 Keep Smiling and going no matter how long it takes.

Last edited:
I am not Spam :no:
I'm your Regaler user.Unfortunately I can not come to this forum long time but this is my personal problem...if you don't like my post so i say sorry :sorry:

David when someone is asking for help proper way would be post your opinion here in the forum. Posting link to your site and offering services after 3-4 total posts does looks like spam.

If you participate in the discussions and give all of us opportunity learn more about you than no one would question the type of post you made...

banners
Back