Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Suggestions - I'm listening!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok guys so as you all know this site has gone from strength to strength and anyone who has followed this beautiful project and myself from day 1 will know i always told you i wouldn't rest until this was the best resource for CPA marketing online!

With that being said we are no were near, YES we are doing amazing - but we can get so much better!

SO i have a nice budget to fire into this project and i want your suggestions for anything you would find beneficial and helpful on the site - we will be launching the second generation of this site soon, and i want your suggestions on what to make sure we include!

What do you mean by "generation"? A new "look" maybe? I've posted in your other topic that I would like a section only dedicated to Facebook and POF because facebook has both CPC and CPM, and POF is somewhat distinct to Media Buying.

What do you mean by "generation"? A new "look" maybe? I've posted in your other topic that I would like a section only dedicated to Facebook and POF because facebook has both CPC and CPM, and POF is somewhat distinct to Media Buying.

Yes a complete revamp - new features etc!

Its hard to break down every source as we would have loads of forums although i see your point - maybe list the forums you would break the site down to?

Hmm.... I don't really know :/ Wait for more feedback, because I'm not the best coming up with ideas :p . By the way, I think you need to do more contests because after a contest is over the forum becomes more stale, but it is still less stale than prior to the contest. So (and sorry for my language :p ) "If you throw s*** at a wall, some of it will stick" :D and that's 1 way you could grow this comunity, with small incentives here and there. Give away money OR something that doesn't cost you anything but that will get the community going. For example you can do a 2 week contest with the same type of rules, but this time 40+/50+ posts and you could give away an EWA account or a special coupon for X advertising venue, etc.

Have a nice day ;)

May be some tools to help manage campaigns, a listing of all cpa offers, a facebook ad uploader, coupons for ppv networks, etc ..

Mehdi

The thing that would make any forum on the internet way better is giving its users the ability to rate a post. Then, as the posts are ranked higher and higher they get auto saved (or a moderator manually copies the highest rated ones) and then saves them all to a "best of the site" thread. This is somewhat similiar to "stickies" but the problem is, #1 there are bad posts still on the sticky threads, and #2 a ton of really good posts within threads never get stickied or highlighted.

In a nutshell, whatever way you can find to enable people to quickly/easily find the very highest quality posts from the whole forum no matter how old they are.

Hi, guys.

David's suggestions up there were exactly what I was gonna suggest.

And still, I'm hoping we NEVER see a download sharing forum here! lol

Maybe just some select shares (like this prosper202 manual) that can only be gotten once you reach a certain number of quality posts.

I'm not trying to stop anybody from just running ahead full steam with campaigns, but it's really annoying to see some people asking/PMing for info when they have 2 or 3 posts.... and then you never see anything from them again.

I'm agree with Mehdi. Give some extra tool on the site. But we need to strict about this. For example 100 minimum post to start using those tools.

I can't wait to update - putting ALOT of funds into this, should be amazing!

1. SEO tool for keywords/SEO analysis/Page rank/ Backlinks
2. Scraping tool for keywords/ URLs
3. EMD Tool
4. Landing Page generator(including for mobiles)
5. Membership section for follow-on coaching for PPC or PPV etc.

Any/all of the above :)

I have 1 suggestion for you, Could you add like "feedback" features. If you have high feedback score, you are trusted seller. Hope this help :D

(Sorry, my english isn't good :D)

I believe there to be so demanding on their own people already involved.
As a forum for newbies also must be given time
thank

I would suggest that making some of our important thread private to members only. =)

Better yet: Why not make all the casestudies private?? A lot of people want to see case studies and for that they would have to sign up which means more guys signing up and they could possibly become active posters.... at the end of the day, case studies are priceless :p

You got it. =) That is what I am trying to say and I can't construct the sentences. Make the traffic section also private. All of us wants traffic.. they will surely sign up because of that. =)

Better yet: Why not make all the casestudies private?? A lot of people want to see case studies and for that they would have to sign up which means more guys signing up and they could possibly become active posters.... at the end of the day, case studies are priceless :p

Taking this a llllll on board - the main changes will be visual to start with and added features - working on a blog section and news section also tools etc!

banners
Back