The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

AI Prompts Suggested AI Prompts

AI Prompts

Graybeard

Here's a series of Twitter posts of suggested AI prompts.

I doubt you will make much progress with the copy and paste approach.

But you can learn the format and how to construct your own useful prompts from this info:

I found a couple of places where prompts are being organized and now there are some platforms and services available for creating prompts. It's the wild west out there.

I think you are right, the copy and paste thing is not what is needed. I'll ask our dev guy to estimate the cost of putting together a prompt generator for the members.

I would be glad to provide a chatgtp prompt generator for free.
I have one hosted on my website you could use or I would share the prompt no problem...
Maybe the only problem would be choosing one I have many really..
But the one in my website is a good starting point It even has an optimizer.
I will share a potential output for:
I need a prompt for a landing page for this {product}.
Going to my tool....

I had to change my intial prompt:
"I need a prompt for a landing page for this {product}". (was giving me a prompt for a web designer..)
To:
"I need a prompt for writing content for a landing page to promote this {product}."
This is the result:
AI:
Sure, here's a prompt for you:
As a content writer, create an enticing landing page that promotes {product} and encourages visitors to take action. Keep in mind the target audience's needs, interests, and pain points, and highlight how {product} can solve their problems. Craft a clear and concise message that emphasizes the product's benefits and unique selling points. Use compelling visuals and persuasive language to capture the visitors' attention and hold their interest. End with a strong call-to-action that motivates them to either purchase the product or take a desired action.
How does that sound? Do you have any suggestions for further improvements or changes?

Hi. elegantprompt.com is another website (chatgtp prompr directory) it is slow due to some theme and pluging issues did not really pay attention...
The actual prompt generator tool is here:
I can improve the performance of the websites no probs or get a server dedicated is not that my problem..
I have many free tools (same site) but no traffic..
So I unfortunally I never faced the problem of having scale up my server performance,
But I wish it will come the day....

lithium-chart-600.png

optimized-prompt.jpg

lithium-ai-detection.png

Not your fault really, I have found that the current incantations of OpenChatGPT hallucinate and get confused a lot --AI will get a lot better in a year (maybe). The output conflicts with Reuters analysis not seeing the significance of the short term impending surplus.

I have been data-basing my own calculations of the market risks in lithium:
lithium-global-stock-risk.png

2 factors of lithium prices near term: SQM (and other miners) in Chile have government interference (nationalization threats) and the near future surpluses alluded to in the Reuters article.

another try --better but the output is detected ans AI fake --serious human editing is needed. Not just your app but this is the real issue for the SEO illusions of AI, or will it really be?

Search engine are are, or will be, using AI "chat bots." So this is really arrogant prejudice.

As far as the communication level --that part is good 8th grade readability. I'll leave it to the reader to decide what is a more understandable "story" here for a very technical evaluation of the situation of lithium supply. Elmo Mush is screaming shortages of lithium but doesn't say when and why.

Here it what I suggest:
  • Either buy our own ads, or work on social media promoting first,
    and test the durability and latency of this generator.
  • Test 1 buy 10,000 CPC push ads campaign for a few days and see what volume you get
    and track the actual from submits from that generator site.
  • I think the user affinity should be there --but what is needed is POC (Proof of Concept).
    Unless, you have already done this?

2factors-seed-prompt.png

It's really parroting my hypothesis. I am afraid if I asked some twisted queries or, made twisted or worse, declaration of conspiracy, pedo or treason, what AI would spit out, using the 'collective *knowledge*' content of the internet, especially that of not so social media --I would either be outraged or be arrested in days as a [____]!

2factors-prompt-return.png

Anyway 2359 char, 341words makes a article to scale (minimally).

Last edited:
Sorry mate I did not really undertand is it my prompt generator giving you that results?
Anyway as for asking current events or evaluations with this set up cannot be done, chatgtp just allucinates.
You can with chatgtp 4 using plugins like webpilot to get current data about potential market risks and all that, also another plugin for the caculations (wolfram). I can make also scripts that do that using langchain.
The potential customizations are almost endless...
The prompt generator tool in my page is really generic but for what I have found online is very simalar to those more popular, as it is set at the moment cannot browse the web I have to consider that I am offering tools for free at the moment and the more fuctions or tools I add to my scripts the more the cost in API calls for me...
My plan was to make different tools for different use cases
Have people using and testing them for free (testing is done really but apps never stop improving....)
Gather feedback and concentrate on what I can monetize the most
Sounded good when chatgtp first proposed to me....

Ok i see :
"It's really parroting my hypothesis. I am afraid if I asked some twisted queries or, made twisted or worse, declaration of conspiracy, pedo or treason, what AI would spit out, using the 'collective *knowledge*' content of the internet, especially that of not so social media --I would either be outraged or be arrested in days as a [____]!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is because it is a chatgtp prompt generator (a system that automatically creates new inputs, or "prompts", for the AI to respond to.)
Prompt generator is a tool that takes an input from a user tries to make it easier to understand for LLMs

T J Tutor.​

In his post mentioned a chatgtp prompt generator.
I believe you want something like autogpt, babyagy, or AI agents....
They can browse the web, gather data etc. and execute your prompts properply.
I chatgtp prompt generator is a bridge between the user and the llm and it does only that.

Not to rain on your parade but:

Your prompt generated produces content on TWO generators, yours 99% fake; and my favored one; that is detected as 0.023% fake --just tried it. Same first shortened (truncated) line of your prompt generated, notwithstanding Explain how <removed from my text generated [2] (seemed superfluous).

So, AI in and AI 'faked' content out for reason of that generator's quality. I would suggest you remove that generator or replace it.

See attached for details.

I was reading this article

People are working the bugs out of AI now and most affiliate programs I have seen want $15 to $30 per month as a SaaS solution and, in my opinion, they are not really worth the money. I think you have the right idea of selling single use apps or bundles for a small price.

However, a lot of AI is freemium marketing (free with upsells). You need to incorporate that idea. Also PayPal can be a lot of grief as a seller/vendor when you are in a highly contestable field of endeavor.

Attachments

• prompt-generator-output-test-DOS.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 24
Sorry my friend probably I am not making myself clear
I know is my fault.
That prompt generator is not meant for that scope. it is not designed to find specific data, it will allucinate.
The prompt generator is a like an interpreter between you and llm .
For instance you need to create a specif expert you use the chat gtp promp generator
This is from huggingface and is just like mine.
I uderstand you don't trust me but you must know huggingface know what they talk about when it comes to llms.
ChatGPT Prompt Generator - a Hugging Face Space by merve
I don't know why you sound so upset I am just tring to give some of my tools for free or even create some for you
I am not selling anything here.
Anyway don't need to delete or remove my prompt generator I use it to make promt to sell here: ( Please, don't take it as an advert, -do not buy my promts- ): vivai PromptBase Profile | PromptBase
You can see my reviews are always good and I like to be generous and I give bonuses and free support.

Another chatgtp prompt generator just like mine :
Actually, that one times out --not working

So a personna that is distinct from the norm ...
1684695125353.png

https://chat.openai.com/ output result.
still the fastest :rolleyes:
detection was not too bad. needs some editing.
1684695188686.png

I am not upset at all. You seem to be though :D
I am more interested in real use cases for AI, of higher value, besides outputting web articles and text content.
Finance, logistics, medicine and physics.

Last edited:
Actually, that one times out --not working
Is not my website and it was just an example anyway, since the initial request was:
I think you are right, the copy and paste thing is not what is needed. I'll ask our dev guy to estimate the cost of putting together a prompt generator for the members.
I just provided a chatgtp generator that as you are righly said is mostly for writing text or web content.
To use openai API for specific use cases like medicine, finacial....
You would need to create a custum model with a dataset json with the informations you want to query,
create for example in python a script that retrives information from the dataset and sends the response using openai API.
So a personna that is distinct from the norm ...
No chatgt role personas...
still the fastest :rolleyes:
detection was not too bad. needs some editing.

Sorry but you keep sharing this I can't quite get it sorry....
What is it fake?

I see that --too bad.
I would be glad to provide a chatgtp prompt generator for free.
I have one hosted on my website you could use or I would share the prompt no problem...
Maybe the only problem would be choosing one I have many really..
But the one in my website is a good starting point It even has an optimizer.
I will share a potential output for:
I need a prompt for a landing page for this {product}.
Going to my tool....
Sorry, I just don't get why you posted this

Because I wanted to make an example on how to use the prompt generator???...
Since many people don't have a clue on how to use them or even what they are...
Anyway, honestly, I feel very uncomfortable here.
Someone asked for a prompt generator?
I gave one for free. It is not the best, but it's free.
If you like it, you use it.
If you don't, you ignore it.
I am not going to post anymore I can't see the point of this conversation...
If your goal was to see me leaving the forum....
Task archieved!

Using AI to talk to AI --sounds like a feedback loop to me ... nothing to gain really.

Most likely if you cannot create a logical request you might as well become a plumber or some other human intensive occupation. The exception might be those whose language limitations may not sync with the corpus of data that the version of the AI they are using has been trained on.

By that I mean AI Urdu doesn't exist ... However:

1694092960215.png

1694093482796.png

So, AI understands grunt engreesh pretty good LOL

I guess this means a Taliban with a reasonable intelligence level could play too --if AI were not the 'Western Devil's Tool!' :D

MI
Back