The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Success Story - $130k profit in 2014 with Teespring.

mateen

I thought I'd add to this section. You can never have enough success stories. I still read through them from time to time.

I started Teespring in Jan/Feb last year 2014. I had no idea how to use FB Advertising but was seeing Teespring success stories everywhere and just wanted in on the action.

I thought I'd give it a go and spent the next weeks/months trying to get something working. 50 campaigns later I had my first one tip past the minimum 10 sales. Woohoo!

Eventually, I started to see some success and in March hit a MASSIVE campaign. I made over 80k profit in less than 20 days, almost twice as much as my work salary! I expanded it to U.S, U.K, Aus, NZ, Brazil, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Norway and a bunch of other countries. I translated it via onehourtranslations and it sold well in many countries.

It was ridiculous. I was just seeing massive $$ going in and out of my paypal account. After a while it just felt like a game.

Anyway, I continued with Teespring the whole year and although March's success died down significantly, I still stuck at it and found little gold mines here and there, enough to pull me through six figures and beyond in 2014.

Now it's 2015 and I'm kind of burnt out. There's still massive opportunity for anyone that's willing to put in the required effort.

Will be happy to answer any questions,

I made a guide for the forum, check it below,

Launching a Teespring Campaign Guide - Part 1

And an Ask Me Anything Thread,

Ask Me Anything Thread

Lastly, my blog, (income reports, case studies, video tutorials, etc)
affengineer.com

All the best for 2015 guys!

Below are screenshots from my Teespring accounts. I have 4, ( I was paranoid my designers who upload my Teespring Designs would cash out lol), There's just over 300k there.

ts screenshots.png

~ Mateen

Last edited:
How did you send the traffic to these offers? Still old facebook ads? Isn't this a bit oversaturated already?

99% FB

It will NEVER be over-saturated. There will always be opportunity to those that search hard enough. It's like niche ideas, there's 1,000's of them.

I'll admit though, it is getting harder and harder!

I expanded it to U.S, U.K, Aus, NZ, Brazil, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Norway and a bunch of other countries. I translated it via onehourtranslations and it sold well in many countries.

Interested to hear how well your Teesping campaigns went for countries outside of the US. The last time I checked the Teespring international shipping rate was $12.50. Did that affect your sales?

Interested to hear how well your Teesping campaigns went for countries outside of the US. The last time I checked the Teespring international shipping rate was $12.50. Did that affect your sales?

Probably yes. The main thing that made my international campaigns profitable though were the REALLY cheap cost for clicks. Pretty much all my camps were at 1 cent per click! That means for just $30 I was getting 3,000 clicks/engagements! The conversion rate was probably lower but with so much traffic coming in, even with a low conversion rate, I still made more sales then costs.

MI
Back